Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
On 4/12/2019 at 11:39 AM, tiger_rick said:

Honestly, every one should be doing what Sasha is in her position. I don't care what her motives are or whether she is as good as she thinks she is. There is fuck all point in pissing about in WWE's mid-card for 10 years doing the same shit. Do what they did 40 years ago. Go somewhere else, do something else, come back when people have missed you. Chris Jericho, for all his faults, is a good example of this. He's made himself appealling this last 10-15 years by doing stuff on his terms. he's been all over, they've always brought him back and he's made himself desirable outside of WWE. Compare that to a Dolph Ziggler who is their fucking lap dog.

Couldn't agree more. I think it was good for everyone when there was an alternative to go to, even from a viewers point of view where it allowed an organic refresh of the respective rosters.

There are so many faces in the WWE now that were there 8-10 years ago and I believe that contributes to the feeling many wrestling fans get that nothing seems to move on. Same as the set being identical for every show etc.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Take this with a pinch of salt, but Ryan Satin is reporting that he heard from 4 sources that Banks and Bayley were laying on the locker room floor and back in the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly moaning about losing the tag titles. 

Big homage to Christian’s temper tantrum gimmick if true. 

God I hope that's true. Wrestling needs more marks.

I'm getting the feeling that the IIconics were probably the first choice for the belts, but they held off until Wrestlemania.

It's shit if it's true that Banks and Bayley were blind sided over the title change but they should know full well how things can quickly change. Especially Banks who's short reigns became a running joke.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

Take this with a pinch of salt, but Ryan Satin is reporting that he heard from 4 sources that Banks and Bayley were laying on the locker room floor and back in the hotel in front of one of their rooms, loudly moaning about losing the tag titles. 

Big homage to Christian’s temper tantrum gimmick if true. 

Anyone believing this story is a giant turnip. I'd imagine that ridiculous rumours like this are used to plug any leaks, pardon the pun.

6 hours ago, Van Dammer said:

Surprised by the dislike for Banks, but I havent been watching for 18 months or so. My biggest memory of Banks was how much of a star she seemed during the run in to a Charlotte/Bayley match and how absorbed the crowd was. I think it may have been Bayleys first title win on a Raw.

How can you like someone who’s idea of a rebellion is unfollowing someone on twitter?

• Paid Members

Becky Lynch wasn't happy with her position on the card and the treatment of her character on television, so she started running her own angles and character on Twitter, eventually getting herself so over that she won both the Royal Rumble and  the main event of Wrestlemania.

The blueprint is out there now for anyone who wants to use Twitter to improve their lot in WWE. If you're still posting snide comments, passive aggressive "inspirational," quotes or following/unfollowing to get a reaction then you deserve everything you get. I hope they keep Sasha under contract and job her out to the next lot of NXT graduates.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Supremo said:

Becky Lynch wasn't happy with her position on the card and the treatment of her character on television, so she started running her own angles and character on Twitter, eventually getting herself so over that she won both the Royal Rumble and  the main event of Wrestlemania.

The blueprint is out there now for anyone who wants to use Twitter to improve their lot in WWE. If you're still posting snide comments, passive aggressive "inspirational," quotes or following/unfollowing to get a reaction then you deserve everything you get. I hope they keep Sasha under contract and job her out to the next lot of NXT graduates.

This worked really well for Zach Ryder. 

Archived