TildeGuy~!

Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

I'm clearly the Clunes, but that means Devon was in Boon, so now I'm conflicted.

5 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'm clearly the Clunes, but that means Devon was in Boon, so now I'm conflicted.

Also means you voiced Bob the Builder so I'd stick to being Doc Martin if I were you

2 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

But whose the Les Dennis in all of this?

TildeGuy~! I think

Sorry for the double post. But maybe she could try cutting promos on twitter and TV and end each one with "And you can take that to the bank". In fact, put her in a stable with The Repo Man, IRS and Million Dollar Man and I think she could be as big as Becky 2 Belts. 

25 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Also, I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle.

1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Also, I Bought a Vampire Motorcycle.

And young me was in Dr Who :(

Take your shammy cloth and fuck off back to Crinkly Bottom.  

I am just glad we have had no puns about My Summer with Des

Why is there tension between Alexa Bliss and Sasha? Did any reports come out about what caused it?

Edited by Fox Piss

3 minutes ago, Fox Piss said:

Why is there tension between Alexa Bliss and Sasha? Did any reports come out about what caused it?

Well Alexa has always been mean to the other girls. Even her friends like Mickie. Sasha has been mostly a good person since she came to the main roster and even made a tag team with her best friend. She probably looks at Alexa being mean to everyone and wants to take her down a peg or two. So she uses her social media to go back and forth and let’ everyone know how horrible Alexa is because social media seems to be a strange blur where Sasha and the actress that plays her phase in and out of existence. 

35 minutes ago, Yakashi said:

Well Alexa has always been mean to the other girls. Even her friends like Mickie. Sasha has been mostly a good person since she came to the main roster and even made a tag team with her best friend. She probably looks at Alexa being mean to everyone and wants to take her down a peg or two. So she uses her social media to go back and forth and let’ everyone know how horrible Alexa is because social media seems to be a strange blur where Sasha and the actress that plays her phase in and out of existence. 

I think he meant outside of kayfabe.

1 hour ago, Fox Piss said:

Sasha looked down on the girls who came from modelling/acting/fitness because they weren't real wrestlers (she also hates Lana), and she did a few cunty things to Alexa in their NXT matches.