Sasha Banks's over inflated sense of self worth

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Yeah it is. And just so I'm clear, are you naming Big Daddy V as an example of someone not being reckless?

No they were all examples of big dumpy wrestlers who at least looked the part and used their size to an advantage. Mabel was reckless at shit but he at least looked a monster. Nia Jax has already injured like 6 people in her already long and illustrious career. She even managed to fuck off R Truth by smashing him around in this year’s Rumble. 

In the world of wrestling, if you’re built like that you either have to be a monster, a powerhouse, a comedy act or deceptively big for your size. There aren’t many other niches to fall into unless you can work at the top like say a Samoa Joe. She is crap at everything she’s tried to do, and her size is a big part of that.

I’m not saying she needs to lose weight or she looks like shit, but she has to find a niche for her size and not be so shit at it. She is an obese woman, as Rikishi or Samoa Joe are obese men, but they found how to use that size to an advantage and she hasn’t.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

You don’t remember when he joined Harlem Heat then?

You didn't read my first post then? 

you have an Ahmed Johnson who tries it and spends 3 years sat on their arse eating until someone gets very desperate or you lower your standards.

• Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

You didn't read my first post then? 

Well he didn’t spend three years in between sitting down eating before going to WCW, and you said they didn’t want him. Sorry for not reading every single post. Maybe try being more concise 

I've nothing against her. She's sloppy in the ring sometimes, but so is every other woman not named Charlotte Flair. She has been given no semblance of a character since she's been on the main roster, which is a huge problem. I didnt/don't watch NXT, so when Michael Cole squeals "it's boss time" every poxy week when she comes out, I've no idea what that's supposed to mean.

Same with Bayley really, who is portrayed as being mildly retarded for all intents and purposes, unless you watched NXT I assume.

• Paid Members
47 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Well he didn’t spend three years in between sitting down eating before going to WCW, and you said they didn’t want him.

This reminds me of my favourite bit of writing Fin Martin ever did, to accompany a photo of Big (gu)T ;

”Burgers, pies, dripping, lard ; TAFKA Ahmed Johnson has really been tucking in since we saw him last.”

TUCKING IN. In another issue there was a line about “certainly been taking advantage of Tesco’s 2 for the price of 1 offer on Butter Pies and Lard Cakes.” Lovely stuff.

Although I have some sympathy for Sasha as she is capable of good matches and heel character work as shown in NXT, her time on the main roster had been average at best and at times simply cringe-worthy. Some not her fault as the writers have to take a large portion of the blame especially with that ridiculous Bailey feud, that was awful!

However, her in-ring work is boring and repetitive now, I feel like she doesn't even try to do anything more than 'go out there, do the usual moves/spots...go home'. As a face tag team they do nothing in matches to try and get the crowd on their side or involved in the match and it's just dull to watch. Also I think making sly comments and unfollowing WWE related accounts on twitter is a little petty and pathetic. If she wants to leave then just ask for her release, don't throw a strop when you don't agree on dropping the belt and be an ass on twitter.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Nia Jax haters can rejoice.

She has ACL tears in both knees and will probably be out until next year.

Rough injury but quite honestly the small price to pay to get her and arguably the worst women’s wrestler they’ve ever had in Tamina off my screen.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, FelatioLips said:

Rough injury but quite honestly the small price to pay to get her and arguably the worst women’s wrestler they’ve ever had in Tamina off my screen.

Yeah, silver linings and all that!

Archived