Gooner Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 2 minutes ago, TheScarlettChad said: You're not seeing Dwayne again until EC and then probably April for Mania. He's not going to be around mucb That's all the period I need to see him for. Next month, the month afterwards, works fantastically for me. Quote
Paid Members JLM Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 What if he wants you to see him in early May? Would he need to check with your P.A.? Quote
Gooner Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 Naw, he just needs to let me know in advance and for him I'd fit it into my schedule, you always got to make room and time to watch a "megastar" on your TV screen. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 13 minutes ago, Gooner said: Naw, he just needs to let me know in advance and for him I'd fit it into my schedule, you always got to make room and time to watch a "megastar" on your TV screen. Go on your favourite streaming service, search 'Dwayne Johnson' and there'll be loads of films, of varying quality, where he acts (again, variable quality) and they don't end up in one of those bothersome wrestling matches. Can have him on your TV screen as much as you like, and if it means he stays off Smackdown knowing you're getting your Dwayne fill, even better. Quote
Gooner Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 3 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Go on your favourite streaming service, search 'Dwayne Johnson' and there'll be loads of films, of varying quality, where he acts (again, variable quality) and they don't end up in one of those bothersome wrestling matches. Can have him on your TV screen as much as you like, and if it means he stays off Smackdown knowing you're getting your Dwayne fill, even better. I'm good, I've seen all the stuff he has been in and want to watch the new shows he appears on and luckily enough on Friday night he appeared on Smackdown, hopefully he will wrestle again, give you another reason to post and moan, so sure that works for you. Quote
d-d-d-dAz Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 7 minutes ago, Gooner said: I'm good, I've seen all the stuff he has been in and want to watch the new shows he appears on and luckily enough on Friday night he appeared on Smackdown, hopefully he will wrestle again, give you another reason to post and moan, so sure that works for you. Yep, that's me. Famously a moaner who doesn't give good wrestling the credit it deserves. Though, to be fair, it is the longest I've gone without giving Seth Rollins shit. So that's fun. Quote
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 33 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said: Go on your favourite streaming service, search 'Dwayne Johnson' and there'll be loads of films, of varying quality Varying quality? They're all shite! Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 Hang on. I won't hear a bad word said about the new Jumanji films! Belters, both of them! Plus, halfway through those films, they don't cut to the actors explaining the craft and how to best play with the audience's emotions. Nothing more jarring than halfway through this week's Smackdown, when they cut to that clip from "LFG," with The Undertaker deconstructing the "Yay-boo!" striking exchange. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 30 minutes ago, Gooner said: I'm good, I've seen all the stuff he has been in and want to watch the new shows he appears on and luckily enough on Friday night he appeared on Smackdown, hopefully he will wrestle again, give you another reason to post and moan, so sure that works for you. Waiting for your review of Arsenal's defeat in the football thread, mate ? Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 56 minutes ago, Gooner said: give you another reason to post and moan His face tattoos give Cody a run for his money. Quote
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 1 minute ago, DavidB6937 said: His face tattoos give Cody a run for his money. I think this gag will prove divisive but I personally enjoyed it very much. Quote
DavidB6937 Posted February 23, 2025 Posted February 23, 2025 1 minute ago, Devon Malcolm said: I think this gag will prove divisive but I personally enjoyed it very much. I figured The Rock had already set a fairly low bar so I was pretty safe. Quote
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted February 23, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 23, 2025 2 hours ago, LaGoosh said: Varying quality? They're all shite! That's not true. Some are shite, some are unbelievable fucking shite. Quote
Merzbow Posted February 24, 2025 Posted February 24, 2025 15 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I wonder if we'll find out what Rock put in Cody's hand last year before we find out what he meant with all this 'soul' nonsense. The whole year of him being champion has actually been a dream, Cody is about to wake up. Quote
Paid Members Supremo Posted February 24, 2025 Paid Members Posted February 24, 2025 15 hours ago, d-d-d-dAz said: I wonder if we'll find out what Rock put in Cody's hand last year Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.