Sign in to follow this  
MPDTT

All Elite Wrestling trademarks filed

10 hours ago, BomberPat said:

Dolph Ziggler has talked up how he's unhappy and letting his contract expire every other year for his entire fucking career. He was definitely going to NJPW until he wasn't, then he was absolutely going to jump to Lucha Underground until he didn't. He'll still be complaining about being an indie darling held down by the WWE Machine, despite having wrestled nowhere else ever, in ten years' time.

Which is smart from a business sense as it will help him negotiate a better contract when it comes time to renew. He’d be a bit daft to openly say he intends to stay put forever and then expect a better contract. 

Although I do actually believe that he has a reverse bucket list of wanting to work the indies after spending his whole career in WWE. Just a case of him having the bottle to do it

Just had a look at him on Youtube and hopefully he gets some better gear, bit shit to be called Jungle Boy and then just wrestling in plain black or red trunks. Isn't his dad that fella from Beverly Hills 90210?

Yeah, he's Luke Perry's kid. Has there ever been a mother and son that look this much alike?

ian-50a.jpgnatecoy.jpg

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

2 hours ago, Your Fight Site said:

Oh, no. Jungle Boy isn’t going to be in a tag team with Jungle PAC, is he? 😟

I'm just thinking about Jungle Boyz packs now, maybe they'll hail from cali

Will be disappointed if he doesn't come out to this tune:

If we're on the subject of Drum and Bass entrance themes, I still love this one. Might hear it again one day when he eventually feuds with Taker

Edit: my god go to 1:37

Edited by PunkStep