Brexit

Devon Malcolm

He was a Remainer as late as the night before he announced he's support Brexit.  The man has no shame.

It's just a job to these people though.  Most Tory MPs tow the line because it's their job and it's expected, and justify it in the same way.  Morals are relative.

Don’t want to sound Duane like, but does the EU have to totally agree to grant an extension or can one member say no and that’s it? I’m not saying high ranking Hungarian officials were in the same building as Johnson to have a meeting about throwing the spanner in the works, I’m sure it was a coincidence. 

Could that be why he’s so confident of leaving without a deal because he knows he won’t have to ask for an extension? Plays totally into the people vs parliament stuff from the Bannon playbook. 

Hungary's not going to fuck up their relationship with every other EU country just to do BoJo a favour.   When was the last time the EU didn't act with unanimity on Brexit?

We had our budget for 2020 announced today. No income tax cuts or sweeteners in an election year cos government have to put 500+ million aside for  (what looks like an inevitable)  hard Brexit fund due to all the fuck ups it will cause to our food, farming and tourism industries and the trouble it will cause on the border. 

Was also reading today that lots of UK citizens who retired in EU countries will lose healthcare entitlements. Was one woman undergoing cancer treatment in France whose oncologist and pharmacist separately asked who will be paying for her treatment once a no deal happens. 

Incredible the damage this idiocy is causing to so many people.

Edited by DCW

• Moderators
5 hours ago, King Coconut said:

I applied for my German citizenship today. It was a low point in my life but the only way to guarantee that I can drive home in the future without applying for Belgian, Dutch and French visas. Thanks for that, Cameron, you cunt.

Ginger Nazi. How dare you deny the fineness of Welshhood for the black shirts of the brautwurst eating boche.