Chippy Tea

Onyx2

Due to bad depression this week, revisited The Golden Plaice, which I previously described as shit. £1.70 Saveloy, £2.30 medium chips, plastic plate models own. 11/10 

They don't qualify as a proper chippy to some though because they do a few random items. Excellently they have an article on their wall with a decent review from the early 2000s. Glory day grasping if ever I saw it

IMG-2724.jpg

Edited by SuperBacon
Am dunce

4 minutes ago, tiger_rick said:

Sorry, that reads as if medium chips cost £2.30. I must be going blind. I can't even see the gold plating on them.

Hope you're alright @SuperBacon. Keep your chin up pal. Don't let the Arsenal being good again get you down.

Unfortunately I live in one of the most affluent borough's in the country, so everything is more expensive here! Apparently it costs more for a pint here on average than it does in central London.

Arsenal are still shit, they'll fall apart soon...I hope...thanks pal.

2 hours ago, tiger_rick said:

Sorry, that reads as if medium chips cost £2.30. I must be going blind. I can't even see the gold plating on them

I thought it meant it was from a Chinese chippy and some of them were fried so much, they were sharp and painful when you bit into them.