• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

No, he said that any musicians backing Democrats were committing treason against rock 'n roll. By and large he seems a decent sort but your nomination is dead!

It will never cease to amaze me how many rock stars have conservative political views, it's baffling to me.

Anyway doesn't everyone love Ryan Reynolds?

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

Anyway doesn't everyone love Ryan Reynolds?

I find Ryan Reynolds highly irritating. 

Kristen Wiig for me. And no one seems to have anything bad to say about her. She’s a great comedy actress, and has done serious stuff well too. Always a highlight in movies. Even in the films that aren’t very good, she seems to shine. Comes across really well in interviews too. 

6 hours ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

It will never cease to amaze me how many rock stars have conservative political views, it's baffling to me.

Well, rock and metal is so conservative so it shouldn't be that much of a surprise. It's like a sliding scale of the heavier the music and band is, the more right wing they seem to be. 

30 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Les Dawson

I was in Lytham St Anne's the other day and had my photo taken next to the Les Dawson statue. My gf got pelters on Facebook for not knowing who he was!  His off key piano playing and singing were gold. 

Good shout.

• Paid Members
57 minutes ago, hallicks said:

Les Dawson

I loved Les as a comedian, but he was a Tory. Obviously, some here won't mind that, but it will be a problem for others, myself included.

Archived