52 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

How about couples that everyone loves unconditionally? Try beating Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn on that front. I would legitimately cry if they broke up.

His love of Big Game Hunting puts me off.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, ReturnOfTheMack said:

I seem to remember the guy who played the first blue power ranger dislikes him. Thinks he's a homophobe I believe.

Bit of a kick in the teeth considering his character was named after him in that case.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

His love of Big Game Hunting puts me off.

That's pretty much as bad as it gets for me, I looked it up hoping it wasn't true but instead found out not only is it true but Chris Pratt is "obsessed with big game hunting" as well. Fucking dickheads.

• Awards Moderator
57 minutes ago, Bellenda Carlisle said:

That's pretty much as bad as it gets for me, I looked it up hoping it wasn't true but instead found out not only is it true but Chris Pratt is "obsessed with big game hunting" as well. Fucking dickheads.

Same here. The thought of anyone enjoying that makes me ill. If you’re into that I’ve lost all respect for you. Didn’t know about Pratt. I feel dirty for having enjoyed him in Guardians and Parks & Rec now. What a twat.

They're both in Guardians 2 as well. Shan’t be rewatching that in a hurry. Pair of dickheads.

• Paid Members

This concept of not watching stuff because one of the actors in it does some hunting is bizarre to me. If you applied that approximate logic to everything you watched, read or listened to then you'd consume almost nothing.

Chris Pratt may well live up to his name in real life but it doesn't make me laugh at The Pit any the less.

Also, Chris Pratt is getting some really exaggerated social media level accusations levelled at him in this thread.

He's not a Trump supporter - he said, during the election campaign, that he considers himself to be a Middle American and that Middle America didn't seem to be represented by either party, and he could understand why people would vote either way. He's been pretty anti-Trump at times since the election.

Also, he hunts for meat. He hunts the food he eats. He doesn't hunt Rhinos and lions and shit. Unless you're a vegan, it's weird to have such a volatile reaction against a guy for hunting the food he eats, rather than letting someone else do it for him.

Team Pratt.

**apparently he keeps trophies from his hunts. I'm not quite off the team, but i'm open to a transfer.

• Paid Members

Cranston wined he would move to Canada if Trump won but obviously never followed through with it. He received similar backlash to Chelsea Handler for that. 

I'd put forward the maverick that is Norm Macdonald. Everybody loves Norm.   

Archived