• Paid Members

Rooting for BJ. Roma's been great for him, Largely the only times in the last eight years he's looked like Jose again (suave, confident, always right) has been when he's doing punditry. He's got a little bit of the magic back now, and he's idolized there. Just stay put until it's time for Part 3 at Chelsea, don't ruin yourself by going to Real or something, the Doc Brown hair would be back within 9 days max. Hoping for more fake tears tonight!

jose-mourinho-jose-mourinho-happy-crying

When we inevitably win the Conference League and I get to become the (joint) first fan to complete football I can see myself getting emotional too.

Edited by CleetusVanDamme

• Paid Members
On 5/5/2023 at 7:50 AM, SuperBacon said:

"Players who left Spurs and won a trophy since Spurs last won one" spreadsheet ffs. 

That spreadsheet has been running so long it's on a 5 1/4inch floppy disk.

Phil Neville's been sacked as Inter Miami's head coach. They're bottom of their league.

Always lands in a job through nepotism. He has even got his boy signed to Inter Miami. 

Here he is last week making a tit of himself at a press conference.

On 6/4/2023 at 9:47 PM, Rossman said:

Phil Neville's been sacked as Inter Miami's head coach. They're bottom of their league.

Always lands in a job through nepotism. He has even got his boy signed to Inter Miami. 

Here he is last week making a tit of himself at a press conference.

That was just cringe. Got me thinking about who’s had the best managerial career out of the players that Ferguson managed at Man United. It really might be Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. OK, no trophies as United manager but he managed the biggest club in a difficult league for a long amount of time. Lauren Blanc and Gordon Strachan are also worthy mentions.