2 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I know this won't autolink on here but if you want to see one of the worst penalty misses of all time, it happened here.... 😬

https://youtu.be/mvjAGoWfp_0?t=4802

Glorious. Haaland last night was no better to be honest.

A professional football player not even hitting the target from 12 yards, regardless of the pressure, size of game etc, is pathetic and this will my hill to die on forever. There is no excuse.

Yes, I include Harry at the WC in this. Pathetic. 

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, waters44 said:

I love that D-Mal is watching a CONCACAF Womens Under 20 Championship qualifying match! There was me thinking watching Liga MX was a bit out there 

The more obscure the football, the more likely it is I'm watching it.

Actually, Puerto Rico seem to be a potential rising power, at least in women's football. They were technically very good in that game and won all three of their group games.

Edited by Devon Malcolm

• 2 weeks later...

Very happy that Napoli have won their first scudetto in 33 years. 

As mentioned before my stepbrother lives there (is from there actually) and his videos look utterly mental. I would be surprised if someone hasn't been killed by some rogue firework.

I'm less happy that Tanguy Ndombele, yes TANGUY NDOMBELE, now has to be added to my "Players who left Spurs and won a trophy since Spurs last won one" spreadsheet ffs. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I remember a match from a few years ago, when they were playing an Arab team (I thought it was Saudi, but I'm not sure now) - opposition team goes in for a tackle, gets up, and screeching in from off-screen, this Thai player lands a sickening flying kick to the guy's ribs, resulting in a brawl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
13 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Borussia Dortmund with one of the all time great last day of the season chokings. Amazing.

Which Bayern very nearly choked themselves, but got out of with a wonderful curler past three defenders.

• Paid Members

Dortmund fans at half time were like:

ohshit.jpg

But yeah it was mad. Turned over for the second half after the Celtic celebrations and it's quite remarkable they managed to bottle it. Mainz had lost their last 4 and had nothing to play for. Dortmund had won their last 11 at home. As we say North of Hadrian's Wall, they Hibsed it. 

Edited by SpiritOfTheForest

• Paid Members
39 minutes ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

They Hibsed it.

At least their gaffer didn't try to start a fight after the bottling.

14 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

An FYI that the European finals are on the BT Sport YouTube channel.

spacer.png

Erik Lamela and Bryan Gil could join "the spreadsheet" tonight, as I suppose could Jose Mourinho, but I can't be arsed counting the managers as well.

Go on my sweet goth prince x

spacer.png

Mourinho won the Conference league last season so is already on the list should you wish to count managers 

Edited by MVP RULZ