• Paid Members

@SuperBacon Was down a Wikipedia Canadian football rabbit hole, like you do, and was wondering if this was on your spreadsheet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/en/2021_Canadian_Championship_final

Take note of Montreal's captain.

17 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

@SuperBacon Was down a Wikipedia Canadian football rabbit hole, like you do, and was wondering if this was on your spreadsheet.

https://en.wikipedia.org/en/2021_Canadian_Championship_final

Take note of Montreal's captain.

Big Vic is indeed on the spreadsheet. 

spacer.png

I hope they had some nice spaghetti over there for him as well.

spacer.png

And while we're talking about him, I would like to once again say that he was absolutely fantastic. I hope he's well.

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, SpiritOfTheForest said:

A hero for us at Celtic as well. Speaking of which, after today's tedious display I once again repeat my offer to you Bacon - Will accept one Angelos Postecoglou for one Brendan Rodgers. 

I always wonder why Brendan didn't watch Neil Lennon come back and tarnish his legacy with the club and go "I'll give this one a miss". The club has been, by its own standards awful this season and its depressing when we make so much money from transfers and lose key players for the scraps that have been bought in.

Losing the title and the prospect of not getting a European group stage at any level if we continue to choke will mean early doors for him next season but if the rot continues, I really just want him out by the summer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gareth must've been really impressed with that clip of Henderson sprinting 60 odd yards when no one else was pressing to pressure the Utrecht GK into conceding a throw in, and then he yelled into the crowd. That one run would've knackered him for the rest of the game.

My 11yo has more tactical awareness than that, and if England win the Euros, it will absolutely be in spite of Southgate.

The attacking options are ridiculous and if Sancho can play himself further into form, then he has to be included as well.

• 2 weeks later...