• 4 weeks later...

A-League Club Perth Glory (Australia) signed Daniel Sturridge as thier marquee signing in hopes of winning the league. Perth Glory chairman and owner, Tony Sage described the signing as one of the biggest in A-League history.

Perth won 3 games out of 24 (2 to go) and will finish last. 

Sturridge played 5 games off the bench for a total of 93 minutes with 0 goals.

Not the best signing... 

Edited by Version1.0
Added info.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

All Frankfurt ain't we

Yeah, on one hand it’s phenomenal that a club has managed to make it to a European final only ten years after forming, but on the other hand they’re Porridge Tories.  

5 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Idrissa (not Gueye)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/61492696

I know you have to respect cultural differences and peoples beliefs etc but fucking fuck this shit. Sarr and Kouyate can get to fuck too. Religion is a fucking plague but let’s not pretend these prejudices are anything but archaic. 

Gambling is against their religion too but haven’t they worn shirts in the past that were sponsored by betting firms?

This is rather marvellous though

• Paid Members

Mbappe sent Perez just a dick pic, but kept the real thing for PSG. I mean either club as a winner in this scenario is a cunt, but fair play to Mbappe for getting both clubs to drop their knickers for him. I smile every time I remember the Real fans singing Mbappe's name during their CL match.

Perez is going to be livid, losing out on Haaland and Mbappe. I fully expect he's hatching a new Super League plan as we speak.

Mbappe's deal is insane. €300m signing fee and with Hulk Hogan creative control when it comes to which coach and director is appointed. 

FFP, eh?