2 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

BT Sport making amends by obtaining exclusive rights to Serie A. Really happy with that! 

Jimbo and Horncastle to present please.

In fact, just bring back the fucking European Football Show you shits!

Edit: They've been reading the forum!!!

Edited by SuperBacon

All kicking off in France. Nice VS Marseille. Payet got hit in the back with a bottle thrown from the crowd, threw it back and the fans stormed the pitch. Both sets of players doing very little to calm the situation.  

Edited by stewdogg

• Paid Members

I didn't realise something similar happened with Marseille's game VS Montpellier recently too! I'm surprised the West 'Am fans haven't made their way to France to defend their 48-game club legend.

Obviously this season is a forgone conclusion, but Nice are shaping up to challenge for the 'best of the rest' trophy in France. They nabbed reigning champions Lille's coach and turned them over 4-0 in their own yard last week. Are Nice suddenly financially backed (by non-PSG Ligue 1 standards)?

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Are Nice suddenly financially backed (by non-PSG Ligue 1 standards)?

Yes. They brought in Stengs from AZ, which was a GREAT coup for them, as well as Todibo and Lemina. They also managed to get Melvin Bard off Lyon for just a few million, and brought in Justin Kluivert on loan. Their best signing might be Pablo Rosario from PSV though, surprised bigger clubs didn't look at him. They've spent about £50 million, I think.

• Paid Members
32 minutes ago, PunkStep said:

Blimey, that's a pretty massive outlay for a non-English, non-'European giant' club. No wonder Galtier jumped ship from Lille.

I think they made a few million back from a couple of sales but it's a big outlay for them. Wouldn't be surprised if they brought in one or two others either.

Of course, if they do have a big season, what happened to that great Monaco side and last season's Lille will probably happen to them and the likes of Dollberg, Atal, Lotomba and a couple of others will end up being snapped up by bigger European clubs. Might be fun while it lasts though.