• Paid Members

Oh, good god. How did I miss that? But then why did they let them play at all? Surely that means a match can't start.

Edited by Carbomb

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Oh, good god. How did I miss that? But then why did they let them play at all? Surely that means a match can't start.

I couldn't find a full report on what had happened but from what I could piece together, a bunch of Royal Pari players and officials were put in self-isolation but Pari  missed a cut-off point for revealing it to the Bolivian FA, who then said they had to fulfil the fixture. So they took to the field with 8 players, went 3 down in 10 minutes, a couple of their players then got 'injured' and because they were left with 6 the match was stopped. The Strongest accepted a 3-0 win and supported Pari in not being further punished.

Barcelona are £200k above the wage budget set by La Liga and can’t register any of their new players. No doubt this doesn’t include Messi who after waving his little pin dick around Europe re-signed with them. Must be the worse run big club in the world.