Flown a bit under the radar but the U21 Euros kick off tomorrow. The group stages will take place over 8 days and then they'll play the knockouts at the end of May.

England have  a pretty stacked squad and I am really looking forward to seeing my boys Oliver Skipp and Ryan Sessegnon play, as well as seeing what Noni Madueke is like. I haven't seen any Eredivisie for a while, but 7 goals and 6 assists is a strong return, and I work with a Dutch lad who has been raving about him. He also tells me that Brian Brobbey is the next big thing.

France look strong with Aouar, highly rated Camavinga (again have only read up on him as not much Ligue Un action this year either) and Edouard up front (he should win top scorer), amongst their number.

Where to watch? I've seen that Sky Sports have the rights and uefa.tv will be showing 'selected games' but I saw on Twitter that the Sky Sports YouTube channel will be showing all the games, so I find out any more information, I'll edit the post.

Looking forward to this. 

• Paid Members

That France team looks ridiculous. You can see several of those moving up to the senior side before long, especially the defenders they have (Camavinga and Aouar are already full internationals).

Looking forward to seeing what kind of influence Riqui Puig can have at this stage. Was looking forward to seeing Pedri too but the senior side have nabbed him for the World Cup qualifiers instead. Shame. England look pretty good, especially in the attacking positions. 

Seen the coaches of some of the teams? Igor Biscan, Zoltan Gera and saving the best for last- Adrian Mutu! Still trying to pay off his Chelsea debt no doubt. 

• Moderators

Belgium aren't great. They're beatable. Our rag tag team with James Lawrence in it (and he's a fucking dire journeyman of any team who'll have him) had them rocked until we gave a blatant peg away. 

Also, we'd have won if we brought HRK off the bench. 

• Paid Members

This is only a guess, but is it...

Spoiler

Efan Ekoku? 

Here's my thinking... 

Spoiler

I know Deane was the first player to score a goal in the Premier League and I'm fairly sure that Cantona was the first to score a hat-trick. So it's a guess that the answer is the first player to score four goals in a game.

29 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

This is only a guess, but is it...

Reveal hidden contents

Efan Ekoku? 

Here's my thinking... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know Deane was the first player to score a goal in the Premier League and I'm fairly sure that Cantona was the first to score a hat-trick. So it's a guess that the answer is the first player to score four goals in a game.

Spoiler

Good arrows mate!!!! Very impressive.

• Moderators

So, Wales Youth was brilliant against Mexico. Joniesta and Tom Lawrence as wing backs was a gamble but it really paid off, and it was lovely to see Chris Gunter get his 100th cap and Gareth Bale to come off the bench towards the end to share it with him. The rest of the outfield team had an average age of about 7, and there was a lot of needle and fair play we gave it back, with another marvellous team goal. I hate friendlies, so to win one against the 9th best team at full strength with our 2nds/3rds is marvellous.

If we can sneak a draw vs the Czechs on Tuesday we've had a great week.