Non-UK and General Other Football

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wonder if they bothered to clean the cum out of them first? 

Fair play Demba Ba. And fair play to these lads too- celebrating QPR's goal by taking the knee in front of Millwall's fans. Respect.  It's fucking bullshit that in 2020 this has to happen.

Absolute top level trolling.   

Posted Images

• Paid Members

This is only a guess, but is it...

Spoiler

Efan Ekoku? 

Here's my thinking... 

Spoiler

I know Deane was the first player to score a goal in the Premier League and I'm fairly sure that Cantona was the first to score a hat-trick. So it's a guess that the answer is the first player to score four goals in a game.

29 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

This is only a guess, but is it...

Reveal hidden contents

Efan Ekoku? 

Here's my thinking... 

Reveal hidden contents

I know Deane was the first player to score a goal in the Premier League and I'm fairly sure that Cantona was the first to score a hat-trick. So it's a guess that the answer is the first player to score four goals in a game.

Spoiler

Good arrows mate!!!! Very impressive.

• Paid Members

Well played. That one wracked my brains,

Spoiler

I knew it was going to have something to do with the first PL season with Brian Deane's name thrown into the mix. 

• Moderators

So, Wales Youth was brilliant against Mexico. Joniesta and Tom Lawrence as wing backs was a gamble but it really paid off, and it was lovely to see Chris Gunter get his 100th cap and Gareth Bale to come off the bench towards the end to share it with him. The rest of the outfield team had an average age of about 7, and there was a lot of needle and fair play we gave it back, with another marvellous team goal. I hate friendlies, so to win one against the 9th best team at full strength with our 2nds/3rds is marvellous.

If we can sneak a draw vs the Czechs on Tuesday we've had a great week.

How hes been sitting on the Spurs bench behind fucking Eric Dier I'll never know. Hopefully he plays until the end of the season. Really excited by him, he seems a fantastic mixture of 'old school' lay it all on the line and can actually play. 

Gaz with a fantastic assist as well. Good shit.

• Moderators
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

How hes been sitting on the Spurs bench behind fucking Eric Dier I'll never know. Hopefully he plays until the end of the season. Really excited by him, he seems a fantastic mixture of 'old school' lay it all on the line and can actually play. 

Gaz with a fantastic assist as well. Good shit.

I'm thinking 2016 might not have been a fluke. We've some marvellous young talent here, and am unfit and quite frankly bored of footbal Gareth Bale putting shifts in to bring them through is even sweeter. 

Living up to Wales. Golf. Madrid. 

Edited by PowerButchi
  • Moderators

And the prize for most fetid football column 2021 goes to... Philipp Lahm!

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/apr/08/bigger-more-diverse-european-super-league-can-enrich-football-philipp-lahm

Edited by PowerButchi