Paul Hardcastle's Domestic Football 18/nuh nuh nuh 19

PowerButchi

1 hour ago, Chest Rockwell said:

There's nothing in his IP history that would suggest that they're the same poster tbh, at a quick review. Pattern doesn't fit VPN / proxy usage, and is a different UK region.

Well it's obvious what has happened.  Venkman has clearly uprooted to another part of the country so he can post again on the UKFF.  I say burn the witch.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

Devastating news for @PowerButchi as Hal Robson-Kanu retires from international duty. 

Yeah I'm unhappy aboit that but Giggs has never fancied him even though hes always given his all for Wales and would aleays fill in anywhere, whereas Paul fucking Dummett has retired from international duty TWICE and Giggs came crawling back. If he doesn't really want to play for us he shouldnt. I'll have the passion of 1 HRK over a million Dumbetts.

• Paid Members
35 minutes ago, Porkchopcash said:

anyone with a spare 48 mins.....

I remember Baddiel and Skinner taking the piss out of that on Fantasy Football League years ago..

23 hours ago, stevieg1980 said:

Clint Dempsey retired today as well. Today's the day he has stopped banging g's. 

That's a shitter, I've got a soft spot for him and Seattle Sounders. He's also had a heart issue which stopped him playing for a while, I wonder if that's come back.

I love this story about Clapton CFC, was always meaning to get down to see the old Clapton team before the owner became an arsehole.

Clapton CFC play in the Middlesex County League Division One, the 12th tier of English football and are about to start their first season as a club.

So how on earth have they managed to sell over 2,500 replica away kits - mainly to Spanish people - and make £60,000 from it?

"It has been quite the shock for us, as we only expected to sell about 250 shirts in a year," says kit designer and Clapton CFC member, Thom, on the club's website.

"We didn't expect our tiny club to be noticed by Spanish football fans but we're delighted nonetheless."

The design of the kit is based upon the colours of the International Brigade, a group who fought against fascism in Spain during the civil war in the 1930s, and it features the slogan 'no pasaran' - meaning 'they shall not pass' - which was used by Republican troops at the time.

The shirt was first worn by Clapton players during a pre-season friendly on Saturday, in front of a crowd of 232 people, and now the club have been inundated with orders. So many, in fact, that it crashed their website.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

In other Bastardry, a manager in Rwanda (I think) got sent to the stands for tripping up a winger on the counter attack. 

Romania!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/video/2018/aug/28/football-manager-sent-off-after-tripping-opposition-player-video