BritWres Pests

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
On 28/01/2018 at 11:35 PM, Thunderplex said:

The Japanese do a green tea flavour kit kat, the dirty bastards.

EVERY time I go out there I get requested by a lady to bring some back. Three different ladies between four trips. Bitches be crazy for that shit.

My favourite ones are the strawberry cheesecake, orange and rum n raisin of the ones I tried.

On 1/30/2018 at 12:37 PM, Uncle Zeb said:

As I was saying in the other thread, it's all about the outer texture.

But anyway, hypocritical though it is, I feel like we're doing the more serious subject a disservice now. The perps in the opening post would be delighted to see this thread descend into pages of Kit Kat related farce, but their victims less so.

My thoughts exactly. There was a UKFF member claiming to be a victim, with their comments more or less ignored because it got in the way of Kit Kat "jokes".

I like a laugh as much as the next bloke, but this thread should be treat with sensitivity IMO.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I'm not sure who's been ignored in favour of that, and besides the thread has now been returned to its original topic. Until there's more news than Bagga threatening to sue someone, however, I'm not sure what else there is to discuss. We all accept that it's wrong and something needs to be done about it, and that bringing it to light is a good thing, but until there's something more substantive, it's just going to be pointless speculation and bits of rumour.

On 1/28/2018 at 3:42 PM, LEGIT said:

That's how I feel. Couldn't have put it any better than you. Local British wrestling would be better if it's seedy underlay was eradicated. I've seen it and been a victim, but don't feel comfortable going into more detail. Hope everyone who's put others in bad situations face bad situations themselves.

This is the post i felt got lost because of the Kit Kat "jokes".

If nobody wanted to comment on it, then fair enough. I just thought it got bumped down & got unnoticed because of those wanting to have a laugh over a serious subject.

I suppose in the interest of fairness i should at least comment on it. The Stiff Right Hand podcast are looking into claims of abuse & have direct contact with the Police. They are not releasing any names until it is deemed that the evidence is strong enough, so you could contact them in confidence. 

Edited by Lord-Mountevans

• Paid Members

Bubblegum has retired and asked for anything relating to his career to be removed. There's a lengthy post on Facebook about it.