BritWres Pests

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

When I was training, there was one trainer who used to shout KIT KAT and then try to stick two fingers up your clothed bum. 

AMA. 

Four, no? That's what I always understood a Kit Kat to be. Although I never saw anyone at RBW do that to a woman, girl or boy. Some guys there were infamous for doing it as a wind-up.

• Paid Members

No, of course. I was just making sure to clarify the context for anyone else reading this thread. Wasn't meaning to imply you were saying it was inappropriate.

Edited by Carbomb

No excuses here. I gave the accused the benefit of the doubt last night.

After reading more about it now on the Britwres Crusader twitter, my opinion has changed. I completely agree with you guys as it now seems that the accused truly knew the girl was a minor.

Such a mess.

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members
19 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

I'm glad this got some discussion going.

But still...There are kids aged 13 wrestling and getting thrown on their necks in front of paying customers!? How is this even Legal?

19 hours ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Whose fault do you think it is if a 13 year old gets deliberately thrown on their neck?

Serious question.

1 hour ago, LWOLeN said:

No excuses here.

So stop making excuses and answer the question. After all, you're happy for discussion.

Who's fault is it if a 13 year old is deliberately thrown on their neck during a match? Is it:
a) The 13 year old's, as he shouldn't be having matches at that age?
b) The parents of the 13 year old, for letting him have matches at that age?
c) The promoter/booker, for putting him in a match at that age?
d) All of the above?

10 minutes ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

So stop making excuses and answer the question. After all, you're happy for discussion.

Who's fault is it if a 13 year old is deliberately thrown on their neck during a match? Is it:
a) The 13 year old's, as he shouldn't be having matches at that age?
b) The parents of the 13 year old, for letting him have matches at that age?
c) The promoter/booker, for putting him in a match at that age?
d) All of the above?

I would say b and c +2. The parents, the promoter, the building manager AND the adult that was wrestling the 13 year old.

The 13 year old should not have been exposed to such dangers.

Edited by LWOLeN

13 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

When you are drowning in sleaze you need more than Alex Shane's armbands to keep yourself afloat.

This didn't get the appreciation it deserved. I've been at shows when Alex had 30 or so kids going through drills, talking about certificates, accreditations, and certain fees, and yeah...it was something else. 

Been umming and ahhing about contributing to this thread since I've dealt with a couple of the people mentioned on and off for years, but in truth, I don't think anything I can see will be as important as what's out there, so there's no point. All I'll say is that I hope every sleazy bastard gets exposed for what they are.

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

I would say b and c +2. The parents, the promoter, the building manager AND the adult that was wrestling the 13 year old.

The 13 year old should not have been exposed to such dangers.

Wrong.

Unless you can prove conclusively that the parents and the promoter were complicit in this deliberate act, the fault lies entirely with the person that dumped him on his neck.

I deliberately didn't list the other wrestler to see if you'd pick them, but even though you did, you've now added the element that they were an Adult when this was not previously mentioned. As younger guys like Robbie X will tell you, sometimes 13 year olds wrestle 13 year olds.

The fault is always on the person that deliberately causes the harm.

To shift your answers to the BritPest situation, you're suggesting that the girl's parent's are equally to blame for Tom Russon sending pictures of his nob to her as they allowed her to contact him about training, or that Dan Edler shouldn't be held totally accountable because the girl's parents allowed her to be put into a situation where she could be raped. You're a cunt.

Speaking of Robbie X, I accidentally knocked him out once. Totally my fault. Absolutely not his fault "because he shouldn't have been there". Absolutely not his parent's fault for "letting him be there". My fault because my expectations of which way he'd move were wrong and I didn't adjust in time.  

23 minutes ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

This didn't get the appreciation it deserved. I've been at shows when Alex had 30 or so kids going through drills, talking about certificates, accreditations, and certain fees, and yeah...it was something else. 

Been umming and ahhing about contributing to this thread since I've dealt with a couple of the people mentioned on and off for years, but in truth, I don't think anything I can see will be as important as what's out there, so there's no point. All I'll say is that I hope every sleazy bastard gets exposed for what they are.

I assume you are implying the whole thing was a smoke screen to extort money under the false promise of regulating British Wrestling for the good of the "industry"? At least that is how i saw it & still believe that, to this day!

A lot of people on here have their own "Alex Shane horror stories", i have a tonne of them! Not saying he is involved in all the nonce scandal that is coming out, but i am happy to describe him as a conman who tries to generate money of the back of people's love of wrestling. You could say that is the description of any wrestling promoter, but he goes much further than putting "phoney wrestling shows" to squeeze money out of punters. He really taps into people's love of wrestling & exploits it in ways i totally disagree with.  Only my opinion of a bloke i would never trust, if anyone is daft enough to defend him?....Feel free :D