BritWres Pests

tiger_rick

1 hour ago, Nostalgia Nonce said:

Wrong.

Unless you can prove conclusively that the parents and the promoter were complicit in this deliberate act, the fault lies entirely with the person that dumped him on his neck.

I deliberately didn't list the other wrestler to see if you'd pick them, but even though you did, you've now added the element that they were an Adult when this was not previously mentioned. As younger guys like Robbie X will tell you, sometimes 13 year olds wrestle 13 year olds.

The fault is always on the person that deliberately causes the harm.

To shift your answers to the BritPest situation, you're suggesting that the girl's parent's are equally to blame for Tom Russon sending pictures of his nob to her as they allowed her to contact him about training, or that Dan Edler shouldn't be held totally accountable because the girl's parents allowed her to be put into a situation where she could be raped. You're a cunt.

They are not equally to blame. Yes, the parents are victims aswell. However I would definately blame them for being ignorant to the dangers of this unregulated pro wrestling business. The promoters and building managers are also irresponsible by allowing a minor backstage and in that ring.

Grown ups wrestling kids in a match is pure child endangerment. 

Why is everyone acting like it's normal for kids to participate in pro wrestling matches. How can a 13 year old be classified as a "trained professional"?

Youth boxing is heavily regulated. Youth MMA is illegal. Yet,  nobody cares about the dangers of kids in independant pro wrestling. I hope this mess results in change and improvements to protect these young kids.

Why is smoking and drinking "unsafe" for kids, but getting beat up and thrown on year head not?

It's simply because these kids will work for free and.promoters have tons of kids who pay them to get in the business.

Edited by LWOLeN

2 hours ago, Liam O'Rourke said:

Been umming and ahhing about contributing to this thread since I've dealt with a couple of the people mentioned on and off for years, but in truth, I don't think anything I can see will be as important as what's out there, so there's no point. All I'll say is that I hope every sleazy bastard gets exposed for what they are.

That's how I feel. Couldn't have put it any better than you. Local British wrestling would be better if it's seedy underlay was eradicated. I've seen it and been a victim, but don't feel comfortable going into more detail. Hope everyone who's put others in bad situations face bad situations themselves.

3 hours ago, LWOLeN said:

They are not equally to blame. Yes, the parents are victims aswell. However I would definately blame them for being ignorant to the dangers of this unregulated pro wrestling business. The promoters and building managers are also irresponsible by allowing a minor backstage and in that ring.

Grown ups wrestling kids in a match is pure child endangerment. 

Why is everyone acting like it's normal for kids to participate in pro wrestling matches. How can a 13 year old be classified as a "trained professional"?

Youth boxing is heavily regulated. Youth MMA is illegal. Yet,  nobody cares about the dangers of kids in independant pro wrestling. I hope this mess results in change and improvements to protect these young kids.

Why is smoking and drinking "unsafe" for kids, but getting beat up and thrown on year head not?

It's simply because these kids will work for free and.promoters have tons of kids who pay them to get in the business.

What are your thoughts on letting primary 2 kids take bathroom breaks during class time? You're currently not the worst poster on the board and I'm not comfortable with that.

• Paid Members
23 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

What are your thoughts on letting primary 2 kids take bathroom breaks during class time? You're currently not the worst poster on the board and I'm not comfortable with that.

Check the Barnsley forums. 

My tolerance levels are all over the place this last month. So many complete spelks on here at the moment, or one big super duper Alpha 5 spelk pissing about with a VPN.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Thunderplex said:

The Japanese do a green tea flavour kit kat, the dirty bastards.

They also do a peach one, a milky tea one, black sesame (which is actually really nice), sweet potato, and wasabi (to this day, I still don't know what I think of it. It's like being slapped in the face by Salvador Dali with a melted clock).

As I was saying in the other thread, it's all about the outer texture.

But anyway, hypocritical though it is, I feel like we're doing the more serious subject a disservice now. The perps in the opening post would be delighted to see this thread descend into pages of Kit Kat related farce, but their victims less so.