BritWres Pests

tiger_rick

@MarkusnOobes.

Wow. Let's hang everyone who once said something stupid on social media!
It's a stupid joke by SB. I hear 100x times worse whenever I watch a stand-up comedy show on Netflix.

Go watch some Eddy Murphy, Russell Peters and call the Pope and the Police for all the afwullness.

Don't be such a hypocrite. You are now looking for validation to point fingers. The accused will never post their side of the story here.

This thread is a pretentious, onesided mess which is simply looking to damage other people.

I would suggest for the UKFF to close this mess before it turns even more ugly and damaging.

• Paid Members
44 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

When it comes to the BGUM accusations:

Maybe he simply thought/was told she was 18 and liked her. Why is she in the business so young??

In any scenario, MrWilliams has exposed his daughter to lots of potential dangers. Why would you knowingly enroll your 16-17 year old daughter to a dangerous world (in-ring and backstage) filled with testosterone and hormones!?

Jesus fucking Christ, I was half expecting this to finish with 'she asked for it'.

Edited by PunkStep

No. She is definately a victim. However Her father should have never allowed his daughter to be in the business so young. It's dangerous.
That was the point. I have two daughters of my own.

But you have to understand that every post is indexed in Google until eternity. BGUM and SB are mentioned by their real life names and they and their families are forever damaged by a topic like this. Ever considered the option that they might be innocent?

I am a pro wrestling fan. This a pro wrestling forum. This is not a sexual predator court with twitter posts serving as validated evidence.

This discussion does not belong here.

Edited by LWOLeN

6 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

However Her father should have never allowed his daughter to be in the business so young.

I remember hearing about a 13 year old who got into training, I believe she went on to become WWE champion.

If a world is dangerous to a girl because of testosterone and hormones, the fault doesn't lie with the girl or her parents.  It lies with those who allow testosterone and hormones to be an excuse.  You're saying she shouldn't have been there, that is saying she and/or her parents could have done something to prevent the abuse, that's victim blaming 101.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

No. She is definately a victim. However Her father should have never allowed his daughter to be in the business so young.
That was the point. I have two daughters of my own.

But you have to understand that every post is indexed in Google until eternity. BGUM and SB are mentioned by their real life names and they and their families are forever damaged by a topic like this. Ever considered the fact that they might be innocent?

I am a pro wrestling fan. This a pro wrestling forum. This is not a sexual predator court with twitter posts serving as validated evidence.

This discussion does not belong here.

That first point is irrelevant. His daughter has suffered sexual harassment. The potential damage to her body is for them to deal with, it has no bearing whatsoever on the situation under discussion.

Second point is a straw man. Nobody on here has made it a court, nobody is going to jail on the basis of people posting on here. The police, should they decide it's worth investigating, may use these as a basis to investigate further.

Thirdly, what Bagga posted was not "just a joke". It was fucking racist, and no amount of whataboutery you spew about Murphy or whomever changes that. Calling an East Asian "ting tong" is racist, end of. I don't know what shows you're watching on Netflix, but I have never heard anything that shit or offensive on there. 

18 minutes ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

LWOLen having a bit of a nightmare here.

Yes I am. It doesn't pay to be the Devil's Advocate. I'll take it.
I'm glad this got some discussion going.

But still...There are kids aged 13 wrestling and getting thrown on their necks in front of paying customers!? How is this even Legal?

Edited by LWOLeN

• Paid Members
17 hours ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

Mad Eli was a nonce as well. Apparently loads of wrestlers knew it, but just laughed it off as "the mad old sod." Anyone who keeps WrestleMania XI in the cooker is definitely the Crazy World of Arthur Brown.

I knew Eli for years and never heard anything more substantive from other people who knew him (including those who couldn't stand him) than 'well, he's a bit weird'. Know personal experience doesn't tell all, but myself and several other friends who started out ShitWres training between ages of about 12-16 when Eli was about (and in a position where he likely could have done something had he wanted to) never had any issue whatsoever other than his terrible jokes and general wackyness. 

Edited by Gus Mears

Just look at the news recently, certain things would fly under the radar a decade ago, not anymore.

If you make a racist joke on twitter and you have an audience then be prepared for that joke to be shared.

So many people in BritWres! seem to have huge grudges against each other, that this will be used as ammunition.

Probably worth a lot of people checking what they have put on social media in the past just to be sure.

• Paid Members
49 minutes ago, LWOLeN said:

There are kids aged 13 wrestling and getting thrown on their necks in front of paying customers!? How is this even Legal?

Pearents shouldn't let children be wrestling due to the risk of damage to their health is an argument I can understand. 

Pearents shouldn't let children be wrestling because they might be forced to ride in the van in their pants for a rumble spot or get sent photos of someone's button mushroom isn't an argument I can buy into. Wrestling schools that work with kids should be a safe environment, which I'm sure many are and some sadly are not. 

Wrestling seems to live in its own bubble where the standards of normal working environments gets ignored by some, for reasons I don't fully accept, but can understand. That however creates a 'wild west' mentality and it doesn't and wouldn't shock that some take advantage of that to prey on people in a protected environment. 

Edited by Tommy!