Royal Rumble 2018 Discussion [& stats]

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

There’s enough social media posts from numerous people involved to suggest that Ronda is on a movie set and isn’t appearing at the Rumble. Hopefully it’s an elaborate swerve, but I doubt it. Shame, as anyone else winning will seem disappointing by contrast.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Supremo said:

There’s enough social media posts from numerous people involved to suggest that Ronda is on a movie set and isn’t appearing at the Rumble. Hopefully it’s an elaborate swerve, but I doubt it. Shame, as anyone else winning will seem disappointing by contrast.

Thank fuck, if true. Now if only Stephanie could take a wrong turn and miss the show.

Damn it there goes My Dream Wrestlemania Storyline of Alicia Fox winning the Rumble and going on to Capture the Championship 

Interesting though as it creates a spot very late on in the day, Guess NXT roster is in the building so looks like a lucky night for one of them  

• Awards Moderator

Hopefully, the Rousey thing isn't a swerve. Zero interest in seeing her pop up. Ideally, if they continue to BREAK BARRIERS FOR THE WOMEN, there'll be an Elimination Chamber match which Asuka can win and Becky Lynch can win the Rumble to face Charlotte. Not happening, I know, but I can't be arsed with Asuka or Rousey winning tonight.

Also, I'd happily watch Owens and Zayn just reply to Tweets all night. 

• Paid Members
9 minutes ago, Bicurious Dad said:

That'll be a last minute NXT call up for the night then. 14 slots now to fill with legends and NXT, could be fun.

I make it 13 spots open now. Or was somebody else ruled out this week?

I was just going by the graphic they've been showing on the pre-show which had 17, I'm assuming Fox was on it putting it down to 16 but I couldn't bet my life on it.

Edit  :Just checked wwe.com and you're right, 18 down to 17.

Archived