Royal Rumble 2018 Discussion [& stats]

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

I dunno if it'd be Ziggler if it's on the pre-show, otherwise what's the point? Not that I'd save his return for something bigger anyway, I'd bin off noodle head for good.

As it's the pre-show I'm reckon it'll be something uninspiring for a bit of heat- Jinder rematch.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Exactly, there's no logical sense behind it. It's completely different to the Razor/HBK scenario at WrestleMania 10. Do you put it past them to do it though?

He's surely a Rumble entrant anyway. Dropping the title to try to fry bigger fish makes sense. God I hope he doesn't win it.

• Paid Members

Pretty sure Zigglers gonna win the rumble. Walks away from the US title because its beneath him, its kinda made for him to show up believe he's better than everyone and back it up by going to Wrestle Mania as challenger. Him vs AJ wouldn't be too bad either. 

25 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I saw a suggestion online where Ziggler enters the Rumble, but he comes out to CM Punk’s music. It’s almost too good of a troll to waste on Ziggler.

I’d probably have a mental breakdown if Ziggler came out at 30 to Cult Of Personality. Would probably start a riot too

39 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I saw a suggestion online where Ziggler enters the Rumble, but he comes out to CM Punk’s music. It’s almost too good of a troll to waste on Ziggler.

Bravo for coming up with a scenario that would actually make me happy to see Ziggler. That’s no mean feat.

5 minutes ago, Daaaaaad! said:

"DANCE, MY PRETTIES! DANCE!"

edit: image surely can't be official as Ronda/Nikki/Brie/others are in it

Ronda's not on it, are you getting confused with the ex-MMA lass who's name I've forgotten?

Archived