The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Paid Members
On 1/30/2019 at 12:07 AM, Devon Malcolm said:

I notice @Ronnie has been around looking at my profile. Say hello, stranger!

Hello, Gladders!

That was a total fluke, I'm afraid. I must've clipped something when browsing; I remember seeing the log-in and password fields getting autofilled. I didn't realise it had logged me in though. I'm glad it did, though; I haven't a clue what my credentials are.

On 1/30/2019 at 10:06 AM, Carbomb said:

Yeah, @Ronnie's good po-lis - hope he comes back to post more, especially in the Languages thread.

Oh, there's a Languages thread? I'll have a look :)

On 12/27/2017 at 1:02 PM, wandshogun09 said:

Whatever happened to @Ronnie always seemed a good egg to me. Posted a fair bit and I think he was  Awards mod for a bit but seemed to just vanish. 

I remember you as a top fella too, Wand! Anyway ...

duty_calls.png

I caught myself being a bit like that whilst we were on holiday. I realised I'd better take some time off when I was moaning to Ronette over lunch instead of enjoying the trip.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
11 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

Where's @METAL ON METAL gone? All the Sunderland fans round here seem to have dropped like flies.

Still around and still sadly a Sunderland season ticket holder (though ironically living in Newcastle now).

Just don’t tend to post much these days, still a frequent viewer of the forum though.

• 4 months later...
6 minutes ago, wordsfromlee said:

Ah, I see. What happened? I must have somehow missed all that.

He was having a shit argument with a returning member and it led to them both being suspended. During the suspension he signed up again with a new profile and got shitcanned. We will never know if he finally got his Tory Irish passport.