Sign in to follow this  
Carbomb

The Old Poster Ouija Board

I was wondering that when I posted that Twitter thread of the guy off his head on ketamine meeting the President of Ireland - he was the first person to pop into my head when I read that initially. 

Hope he comes back soon, he's good po-lis.

I noticed the other day that he liked a recent post, think it was in the football thread, so he may well be lurking.

I miss Branquey more than pretty much anyone else who has (completely fairly) decided that posting frequently on a wrestling forum isn't what they want to spend lots of time on. A complete one-off of a person in the best possible way. 

I had to tell someone the phone my surname the other day and they kept saying “Baker?” and in the end I had to say “no, Bacon...as in rashers” and it made me think of Scott and his wonderful little nicknames he has for everyone. 

Will surprise nobody that he's the nicest chap you could ask to meet as well. Helped me a massive amount back in 2013 when I had the worst year of my life, and I'll never be able to thank him enough for it.

Truly hope he makes a return this year. His general toilet memoirs  aside, he gave me some really sound advice following my knee surgery, and how to craic on with fitness. Top lad.

I met Le Branquefurter and Herb at International Showdown and they were both an absolute treasure, loved them ever since.