The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Good to see that it actually works to some degree. Was thinking it probably wasn't going to, as we hadn't had any responses to the various taggings. Still, I think that the ones who've been gone a really long time, like Spatular and Terje, most likely won't be back.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Majik said:

Heavily flattered. Still alive - still around here and posting occasionally. Older, greyer and more battered than ever :)

Good to see!  I fondly remember our Wrestling and Mario chats.

• 2 months later...
  • Paid Members
On ‎27‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:57 PM, Cousin Jim Bob said:

He is still alive. Posts on games forum rllmuk a bunch. Big Streetfighter fan. Think he said he lost interest in wrestling.

Always wondered what happened to M2K he posted abit on here then set up RIM, then just disappeared one day. Used to make incredible compilation tapes full of obscure awesomeness. Was a very funny guy too his write ups for the matches were hilarious.

Heyy. Who are you on Rllmuk? :)

I still love the wrasslin', but yeah I found a new online time-wasting home in RLLMUK. They have a wrestling thread there too that I'm quite active in. I absolutely adore NXT and watch that religiously. Everything else I dip in and out and watch what's recommended. Sadly I don't have time to follow Dragon Gate full time like I used to. :(

I have recently decided to occasionally pick out some random stuff from the Network library and write stuff about it though. Will post those here too. I do miss this place sometimes, particularly a number of the names mentioned in this thread.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, JLM said:

Heyy. Who are you on Rllmuk? :)

I still love the wrasslin', but yeah I found a new online time-wasting home in RLLMUK. They have a wrestling thread there too that I'm quite active in. I absolutely adore NXT and watch that religiously. Everything else I dip in and out and watch what's recommended. Sadly I don't have time to follow Dragon Gate full time like I used to. :(

I have recently decided to occasionally pick out some random stuff from the Network library and write stuff about it though. Will post those here too. I do miss this place sometimes, particularly a number of the names mentioned in this thread.

Damn, JLM. This is like talking to your ex on social media after a long time being split up, her telling you you "had some good times" but that she's "so happy now" with her new husband and two children. Meanwhile, you're huffing glue just to get through the day.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Well, @JLM, I think Riot's got the analogy right.

"It's good to see you. You've obviously moved on, but perhaps we could go for a drink sometime and catch-up?"

Translation: Come back and post, you swine.

• Paid Members

I love you but I'm not IN love with you. Maybe we can still be friends? I know only one of us is over it and that it will rip your guts out every time we spend so much as one minute in each other's company, but I'd still like us to be pals