The Old Poster Ouija Board

Carbomb

• Paid Members

If you haven't read his short-lived blog yet, I would strongly advise you do. I read it at least a couple of times a year and it's still one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Think he has the link in his bio.

• Paid Members
On 12/27/2017 at 11:13 AM, Devon Malcolm said:

Mr. Seven is a music journo and has a really good and successful music podcast.

I'm happy for the guy but must admit some slight surprise at this. His music posts on here were always unbearably wanky, pretentious and his taste was very questionable. He once argued in that psychotic arrogant way he often did that Slipknot were better than The Beatles. I'm assuming he mellowed out with age. Sometimes a smart, cool guy but often a rage fueled complete arsehole.

Branquey is much missed on the board. Fantastic poster.

Edited by LaGoosh

• 4 weeks later...

Mr. Seven was great. One of those posters you'd never scroll pass. That argument when Ryan Dunn caked it that evolved into a discussion about the merits of Slipknot's dead bassist versus the guy who shoved a toy car up his arse was funny as fuck, though. 

• Paid Members

I'm glad to see @JLM back, and hope he posts here more often. He was one of the best posters on here back in the day; his reviews of Toryumon/DragonGate were probably the main reason I ever got into them at all.