Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

there was someone on 6Music who used to do "band name or [blank]?" as a quiz, that's always worth nicking for a pub quiz round - band name or racehorse is always a good one, and I once did "hardcore band or wrestling tag team" for a lockdown quiz. Cheese or services is inspired, though.

• Moderators

I don't see it. There was nothing awkward or ridiculous from his side there. "I'm a cricket fan, I also like to generally watch sport but I don't follow football closely enough to have a team", is a pretty reasonable stance, with Kay trying to make the exchange some kind of half hearted gotcha moment. 

• Paid Members

As Chest says the problem there is Burley not Micky 2 Pies as I'm sure they call him down the cricket club. It's not a crime to not like football. He's an MP in mid Dorset, football is not on the radar down there. If he comes across as posh or elitist that's because he is. It would be more disingenuous to pretend to like football. He knew he was out of his depth and didn't try to blag it. If other politicians had the ability to know when they were out of their depth the world would be a much better place. 

4 hours ago, TheBurningRed said:

John Cena randomly follows him

If it helps, he follows me as well. 

1 hour ago, SuperBacon said:

God I fucking hate Kay Burley. 

If it helps, she’s blocked me as well.