Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

must have told this story on here before, but it reminds me of a bloke I knew who ran a bar in Jersey, very proud Irish bloke. He got the bar redecorated, with each corner of the place painted different combinations of bright, bold colours. He took a photo of one corner to show it off to someone back home, and hadn't clocked that, because it was Liberation Day in Jersey - celebrating the liberation of the Channel Islands from German occupation - he had just sent his Irish family a photo of his bar, with the wall painted bright orange and strung with Union Jack bunting.

6 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Come on then Usain Bacon. We will need to see you timed over 100 metres before you get to make that call. 

Linford Crispy?

I mean I could definitely run quicker than that, even with nearly zero muscle left in my knee!

The Portal is a live link thing between Dublin and New York where people can see into the other city. People can wave, play rock paper scissors etc. sounds like a lovely thing. 

Oh. Maybe not.