Top Twitter

Gus Mears

• Paid Members

I know we have the social media directory, but frankly I didn't want ruin it by spamming Tweets from McFadden's Cold War, AKA the best Twitter account in history.

It's the same joke over and over again and I don't care. It's brilliant.

Anyway, what Twitter accounts should I be following that aren't McFadden's Cold War? 

Edited by Gus Mears

That account follows me after I bogged them up months ago.  I got a tingle in my willy.  I'm sure they have a Twitter but "U Ok Hun" on Facebook is staggeringly good.  Mumsnet Madness on Twitter raises a smile too.

• Paid Members

Mumsnet Madness is indeed also excellent, link is here if anyone wants it. https://twitter.com/mumsnet_madness 

I also got the same perverse sense of pride when McFadden's Cold War followed me Keith. They only did because I am a total fanboy who likes/RT half of the stuff they put out. 

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

Mumsnet Madness can be absolutely terrific. The two Partridge accounts mentioned above are good, as is Alan's Dictaphone (@PartridgeIdeas)

Dark Stock Photos (@darkstockphotos) is my favourite at the moment, a collection of the creepiest and most surreal pics found in stock photo albums.

Another good one is James Fridman (@fjamie013), who is often asked to photoshop images for people and deliberately does them wrong/in the wrong manner intended.

Barney Farmer, who is behind Drunken Bakers and Male Online is superb.  He also follows me, I think it was when I got divorce papers and sacked at Christmas and said I was having a real life Drunken Bakers Christmas and he pitied me.

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

@TechnicallyRon and @Jimllpaintit are both superb as well.

I did follow TechnicallyRon for a while but got sick of him. Too much of a try-hard. Jimllpaintit is good though. I do actually follow the majority of stuff already mentioned in the thread so far.

@wefail is another I like. Frankie Boyle is also great on there @frankieboyle.

@90sfootballers is one that I know a few here would appreciate.

Edited by Arch Stanton