Top Twitter

Gus Mears

6 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Are they angry because the guy would like to enjoy a drink without listening to screaming kids? I mean hardly crime of the century is it. Sometimes I wish that and I have three of them.

The chat tends to be that anyone who doesn't want kids being cunts in a pub or wanting kids in general also want to restrict the places mothers and therefore women are allowed, so they're all misogynists.

1 minute ago, Chili said:

The chat tends to be that anyone who doesn't want kids being cunts in a pub or wanting kids in general also want to restrict the places mothers and therefore women are allowed, so they're all misogynists.

And they got all that from a guy pointing at a sign? Amazing. Dread to think how they react to HHH's regular pointy photos.

2 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

And they got all that from a guy pointing at a sign? Amazing. Dread to think how they react to HHH's regular pointy photos.

Pretty much, and here's me thinking Israel/Iran was gonna be the WW3 powder keg.

• Paid Members

kids in public places is one of the most insane arguments you can ever find yourself in on social media, it feels like the most innocuous thing, but soon goes mental. On one hand you have people objecting to a sign like that, when actually there's plenty of reasons to not want kids in a pub (and seeing it as an extension of not wanting women in pubs is shockingly gender-normative - it was always my Dad who'd drag me round pubs while he got pissed and gambled, after all!), and on the other hand you have people who seem to not see children as people at all, and think they should be locked inside and kept quiet until they're 18, and complain about them going to the cinema to see movies made for children, or being at Disneyland. 

The only thing worse is discourse about outdoor cats.

19 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

People being thick cunts in the comments is 'top twitter' now, is it?

No but it was a tweet that did insane numbers and chat and was to me interesting so sorry. Here's my friend who posted this yesterday to make good I guess.

35 minutes ago, Chili said:

And while we're at it with a rare double post, here's something I prepared myself.

Honestly I think a good 75% of my time on there is spent reading/watching your stuff. Always great. Plus I always seem to see it, while plenty of other accounts I seem to miss shitloads of stuff on. Twitter behaves in really odd ways these days.