General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

He hasn't had a hit single in years, so I doubt he would cost too much.

Going back a page, but I didn't think Rodriguez was a very Pulis signing. Actually plays football, you know, with his feet. Saying that, he's 6,1 according to WIkipedia, so still scope to lob it up top and hope for the best.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
34 minutes ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

I read somewhere our wage cap is, again, the issue and he's likely to go to Arsenal for that reason. Bah. 

I reckon he'll stay at Monaco for now, along Mbappe if Real don't make a move this summer. They will have a few to replace as is, but they've made a good start with Tielemans. Very jealous of that signing.

4 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

Most shocking transfer in the championship I can remember.

He's pretty much finished though isn't he? He's at the point where the step down to Championship might be the best thing for him. Rio was shite at QPR and struggled during that last season in the EPL after leaving Man United. I'm sure that (and similar stories of other players winding down) might be a factor in this decision.

I expected him to remain in London or fuck off to America or China though, but Villa have the money to waste.

• Paid Members

Let's hope he's better than "life long Villa fan" Joleon Lescott was.

ADDED: I'll give Rio Ferdinand a break why his spell with QPR was shit. His poor wife was dying of cancer back home. Fuck the football club, family is more important.

Archived