General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gus Mears said:

:(

You have just signed Ethan Ampadu from Exeter, one of British football's greatest potential talents. That kid will be a huge talent in the next few years. Playing in League 2 as a central midfielder at 16 is pretty damned impressive. 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, Grecian said:

You have just signed Ethan Ampadu from Exeter, one of British football's greatest potential talents. That kid will be a huge talent in the next few years. Playing in League 2 as a central midfielder at 16 is pretty damned impressive. 

He'll light it up at Vitesse.

That's what I'm afraid of! He's already training with the full Welsh international squad, won their under 19 player of the year, marked Scott Hogan out of a league Cup match at 15... I'd love him back at Exeter on loan for the season. Amazing hair too. 

• Paid Members

Well fuck me sideways, Ruben Neves to Wolves appears to be a done deal. This signing is absolutely astounding on so many levels. 

A player very highly rated and coveted by Chelsea and Liverpool no less, with the 'Next Paul Scholes' label (as stupid as those labels are mind). The youngest player to Captain a Champions League team. A player destined for great things by many many people in the world of footie and the guy signs for Wolves.

This is on another level to Tevez/Masherano to West Ham and Robinho to Citeh.

If ever there was a signal of intent to the footballing world that Fosun are serious about getting Wolves to be a success in English footie, this is it.

I am over the moon, aghast and very excited about the future of my club.

The majority of Prem teams including top six would love to have a signing of this calibre over their summer period.

• Paid Members

He's already killing us. Sorting deals for Costa and Cavaleiro last season, with Costa easily the best winger in the Championship by a country mile and Cav looking a very promising player too.

Assisting the hiring of Nuno as manager from Porto and now one the most highly regarded prospects in the defensive midfield position in world football joining.

It's all going wrong for us.

The joy of our Mendes link, is that Fosun own 30% of his company too, he's in no way in charge of recruitment like he was at Valencia for example, he's there to assist with transfer dealings, really becoming the agent for our club, obviously he actively promotes his players to the club, and no doubt we are in the rotation for his money making hence the Ola John signing (which made sense after his season at Reading) but Mendes' link to Wolves is a different beast to the other previous clubs he's 'helped'.

Of course the mass of cash Fosun have help the link by Mendes being able to promote higher end talent, at the moment up and coming higher end, but if we get promoted I'm going to be very excited for that first transfer window.

• Paid Members

Think what you want, Wolves have poached one of the finest young midfielders in the world from under the noses of everyone, AND at a knocked down price.

I'm too chuffed to argue the point!

;)

• Paid Members

Tevez, up and coming striker, very well regarded especially after his transfer to Corinthians and post Olympics. Mascherano, see Tevez but change his position.

Why the fuck would they go to West Ham of all clubs. They were destined for far better.

Robinho, the next Pele, alas. Why the fuck would he go to Man City?

Now, Neves, one of the world's best up and coming midfielders, linked with Chelsea, Liverpool and Juventus. Going to Wolves FAR outweighs the decisions of the previous, they went from the potential for big clubs to lower end Prem clubs. Neves is dropping to the Championship! It's a completely different level of what in the actual fuckness!

I have no idea who Ruben Neves is, had a quick google and it seems like you are signing the Portugese equivalent of James Vaughn/Freddy Adu/ Insert really popular young player who breaks through and never makes it in so much that there was loads of potential, but kinda fizzled out despite the potention

Tevez had 5 seasons under his belt before moving to West Ham was a regular in the Argentina National Side and so on, the losing your shit thing is just weird at the moment.

In other news we've broke our transfer record, spunking out 5.3million for Famara Diedhiou from Angers, trying to threepeat with exciting strikers after Kodjia and Abraham. We've also signed Eros Pisano from Hellas Verona and are looking for a Keeper. I'm not expecting loads this season and would be happy if we end up mid table or dont struggle, again :(

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, patiirc said:

I have no idea who Ruben Neves is, had a quick google and it seems like you are signing the Portugese equivalent of James Vaughn/Freddy Adu/ Insert really popular young player who breaks through and never makes it in so much that there was loads of potential, but kinda fizzled out despite the potention.

A quick google lead to that summation?

You're having an out and out laugh.

Archived