General Adnan's Football 17/18

PowerButchi

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, stumobir said:

Villa under O'Neill were a pretty entertaining team. Every other midlands team have been the definition of making up the numbers since.

West Brom have been stinking up the place for a while, I'll be glad to see the back of them.

They could be when they were on, very good on the counter but for sheer entertainment I think John Gregorys Villa had a decent season. I' sure there was a 5-4 game against Liverpool.

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Why are you so adamant he would've kept them up?

Because Pulis has a good record of keeping teams up. West Brom would have probably drawn (or scraped a win) some of the games they have lost since he left and would be closer to the pack.

I still think Pards will keep them up though the smug bastard. 

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, Ralphy said:

Also there are twitter rumors today that at this weeks warm weather training in spain that a few players got pissed and stole a taxi

There has been speculation all day surrounding who it could be. The Brexiteers guessed at poppy-shunning James McLean and the other popular guesses were Robson-Kanu, Livermore, Dawson and Rodriguez. They were right about Livermore, but the other three are probably the most senior/experienced players at the club- Barry, Myhill and Jonny Evans. Says a lot when your senior figures pull shit like this. Then again, the manager is the king after all.

• Paid Members

Just seen the VAR decision on Mata's goal. Christ the VAR representatives really need to up their game before the idea becomes a laughing stock.

That decision looked like some smart arse drew lines with MS Paint to prove Mata was offside. When the drawn lines aren't parallel with the 18 yard line you have to ask questions surely!?

There's some major kinks that nees sorting, but putting parallel lines down against the pitch should never have been a kink in today's technological generation.

• Paid Members

Apparently reports in Italy are saying that AC Milan's Chinese owner is goi g declare bankruptcy.

Some good players going on the cheap in the summer.

And the potential for a great club to go massively sideways.

Archived