It's today then ... (Trump thread)

mikehoncho

• Paid Members

So after her daddy jumped on Hilary for using personal emails for government business, and getting crowds to chant “Lock her up!” at rallies… Ivanka has been found to have been doing the same: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46271021

So after banging on about “Hillary’s emails” for the better part of 2 years, and then it being found out that your own daughter who works for the government has done exactly the same thing, how do you handle a legimate, politely asked question about the subject 

Edited by WyattSheepMask

You know they say that all climate change is created equal, but you look at global warming and you look at global freezing and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with climate change, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I have very high levels of intelligence and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add China to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3-way at Paris, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because China KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try!

So California, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Paris. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Paris. See California, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Paris!

• Paid Members

Allegations (read: possibly fantasies and wish-fulfillment) that Trump fled the White House Christmas tree lighting ceremony last night because he got a phone call that pushed him into a panic attack. Who would possibly know this for sure, but it's fun to think of the twat breaking down because he's up shit creek without a boat.

There's meant to be a video of him rushing off but I've not managed to find it.

He is fucked though, it's only a matter of time.  He either resigns, is impeached, or stages a full on coup.

• 2 months later...