Paid Members Your Fight Site Posted November 20, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 20, 2018 So after her daddy jumped on Hilary for using personal emails for government business, and getting crowds to chant “Lock her up!” at rallies… Ivanka has been found to have been doing the same: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46271021
WyattSheepMask Posted November 22, 2018 Posted November 22, 2018 So after banging on about “Hillary’s emails” for the better part of 2 years, and then it being found out that your own daughter who works for the government has done exactly the same thing, how do you handle a legimate, politely asked question about the subject
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted November 22, 2018 Moderators Posted November 22, 2018 I gotta say Turkey have been masterful in the way they've dripfed info on the Kashoggi story to control the narrative.
Paid Members Chilly McFreeze Posted November 28, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 28, 2018 Just leaving this here so we can fully appreciate the level of intellect the current leader of the free world has. I just can not comprehend this. The more I read it the more convinced I am he has completely lost it.
Paid Members hallicks Posted November 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2018 You know they say that all climate change is created equal, but you look at global warming and you look at global freezing and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with climate change, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I have very high levels of intelligence and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add China to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3-way at Paris, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because China KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So California, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at Paris. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at Paris. See California, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Paris!
Paid Members Chris B Posted November 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2018 22 hours ago, Chilly McFreeze said:
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted November 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2018 Someone on Twitter made the spot on comment that if any other politician said something similar to the stuff Trump comes out with you'd think they had just had a stroke.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted November 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2018 Allegations (read: possibly fantasies and wish-fulfillment) that Trump fled the White House Christmas tree lighting ceremony last night because he got a phone call that pushed him into a panic attack. Who would possibly know this for sure, but it's fun to think of the twat breaking down because he's up shit creek without a boat.
Loki Posted November 29, 2018 Posted November 29, 2018 There's meant to be a video of him rushing off but I've not managed to find it. He is fucked though, it's only a matter of time. He either resigns, is impeached, or stages a full on coup.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted November 29, 2018 Paid Members Posted November 29, 2018 It's RICO is what it is.
The King Of Swing Posted December 4, 2018 Posted December 4, 2018 He really is a complete imbecile. Second vid down. https://mobile.twitter.com/MuhammadLila/status/1069609790802784257?s=19 The reactions from those around him are priceless.
WyattSheepMask Posted February 7, 2019 Posted February 7, 2019 “Since the founding of our nation, many of our greatest strides including....abolishion of civil rights”
Brewster McCloud Posted February 16, 2019 Posted February 16, 2019 He didn't "yell" at the reporter, but he did what he always does; ignore/fudge the real issue and, yes, lie. The man is a cock. I'm willing to bet, though, that he'll serve a second term.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.