The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Paid Members
30 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

Don't think I've been that satisfied by a video since 'Tori Black First Anal'.

I sent it to my brother and he could not be more excited. Wonderful job.

Not the kind of thing I send to my relatives, but each to their own. 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
On 6/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, Supremo said:

The psychopathic belief Owen Roddy shows in that brilliant interview is infectious. I came out of it with a huge, stupid grin on my face, imagining if Conor somehow knocks him out. It'll be the greatest moment ever. I get goosebumps just thinking about it. 

There looks to be talk of a world tour of press conferences, including doing one in Ireland. If that happens I think I'll attend. The one where Conor grabbed Aldo's belt remains one of the best events I've ever attended. It was magic in that room. 

Just saw on twitter that there is going to be press tour but crazily no Dublin. It's going to be in London. This is from Dana's USA Today interview he did. 

• Paid Members

As Luke Thomas would say...Promotional Malpractice! 

To do a media world tour and not do Dublin is a big misfire IMO. But I doubt it's by accident. Floyd's people probably looked at the footage of the Dublin leg of the McGregor-Aldo world tour and suddenly didn't fancy flying into that lions den. 

• Paid Members

Really? That's interesting considering how outspoken Paulie's been about McGregor's chances. 

Good move though. Paulie is nowhere near Floyd but he is a former world champion, has fought some of the best in the world and knows all the tricks. McGregor's still going to lose but he's obviously going to do all he can to maximise his ridiculously slim chance. 

Will this maybe mean Paulie won't be doing colour commentary for the fight now though? 

• Paid Members

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10931494/conor-mcgregor-to-spar-with-paulie-malignaggi-in-preparation-for-floyd-mayweather

yep, was just about to come and post about that. Just heard Paulie on Sky Sports News, he's changed his tune and was careful not to write off McGregor's chances given that he's probably being well-paid to spar. I imagine Paulie will open up when it's done though.

• Paid Members
9 hours ago, wandshogun09 said:

As Luke Thomas would say...Promotional Malpractice! 

To do a media world tour and not do Dublin is a big misfire IMO. But I doubt it's by accident. Floyd's people probably looked at the footage of the Dublin leg of the McGregor-Aldo world tour and suddenly didn't fancy flying into that lions den. 

If that's the case then Conor needs to play that up like there's no tomorrow. "Floyd afraid to come to Ireland" etc etc

edit: anyone see Dana talking about Conor wanting Khabib in Russia after the Mayweather fight? Seemed like he was laying the foundations to me. 

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, d-d-d-dAz said:

http://mmajunkie.com/2017/06/conor-mcgregor-floyd-mayweather-instragram-videos-training

I don't think it says anything as huge about McGregor as the author does, but fucking hell....Mayweather's rhythm and speed is just glorious.

That article is nuts. I saw it this morning and whilst you're right about Mayweather's speed etc, the drills both are doing are completely different. 

I don't think McGregor is gonna realise just how fast Floyd is until he's in there and has missed a whole bunch of times. At that point he's gonna be worried about being made to look like a complete chump in front of an international audience.

I know he'll be counting cash afterwards, but no one likes being made to look foolish.

I honestly think that if he loses to Khabib in Russia after losing to Floyd he'll call it a day. And why not? Get out of the sport early while you're still healthy and move onto other things, such as promoting or something.

• Paid Members

Do we see there being a Khabib/Ferguson fight lined up again to decide the next challenger for McGregor (should he come back), or just one of them gets lucky by being McGregor's choice? 

I can't see any way in which Conor fights Khabib in Russia, I can imagine the idea appealing to him sure, but the lack of PPV buys makes it a non-starter I'd think. 

• Paid Members

The thing is, can Khabib even be relied on to make the weight anymore? 

I reckon whenever McGregor decides to retire he might want to do one last fight in Ireland. No-one in MMA is more proud of where they're from than McGregor and I can see him wanting to give Ireland one last fight before he hangs the gloves up. 

Archived