The Notorious v Money

ColinBollocks

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure, but there's definitely going to be coverage. Sure there'll be a stream if you look in the usual places.

EDIT: Actually, may be on YouTube, not checked. Not sure what the deal is with FOX having exclusive coverage or anything.

Floyd Mayweather, a thoroughly unlikeable cunt of the highest order. Is there anyone besides the most hardcore boxing fan and those in his employ or related to him that want him to win?

I'm not sure there'd be a more satisfying finish to the fight than him crawling on all fours looking for his mouthpiece whilst dazed as the ref hits the 8 count.

1 hour ago, OzExile said:

I wonder if either man will surface for the first one. Neither will be on time, and neither will want to walk out to be there first. 

The probable truth and sheer childishness of that amuses me. I can see both of them in their limo's going "Is he there yet ? No. Well drive around the block again".

Whilst thousands sit there waiting for the two pillocks to turn up.

• Paid Members
37 minutes ago, ColinBollocks said:

For those that don't know, apparently Mayweather could owe as much as $100M in taxes - effectively this fight is to pay off that.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/10/conor-mcgregor-mayweather-taxes-beverly-hills/

Ouch!

We were all agreed that the one promo Conor couldn't cut on Mayweather would be about having more money than him (which he has been able to do in UFC - boasting about his paychecks) - but now it seems like it could be his biggest ammunition! Calling him "Broke", "Payment Plan Mayweather", etc - this is gonna be class!

Archived