Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I've just put HIAC on after not watching anything since Mania 2016.

The camera work is making me want to switch off 10 minutes in. Everything has quick cuts on every bump or strike. I understand it covers when they look shit but it also makes anything that would look good less impressive. It's also honestly giving me a mild headache. 

It was a bad point for me for years, along with shaky cam and that awful zoom in and out on strikes thing they did for a while too which is also still there, but it all seems so more prevalent and detrimental now than ever. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Tommy! said:

I've just put HIAC on after not watching anything since Mania 2016.

The camera work is making me want to switch off 10 minutes in. Everything has quick cuts on every bump or strike. I understand it covers when they look shit but it also makes anything that would look good less impressive. It's also honestly giving me a mild headache. 

It was a bad point for me for years, along with shaky cam and that awful zoom in and out on strikes thing they did for a while too which is also still there, but it all seems so more prevalent and detrimental now than ever. 

the contant cuts to the audience after a spot drives me fucking nuts. Its as if they are constantly trying to re-create the Undertaker face guy.

The slow-motion for a few seconds/speed up video for every replay is shit too.

• Paid Members
15 hours ago, Porkchopcash said:

The Russians, Krusher Krushev and Nikita Kolloff looked a proper bad ass tag team with uncle Ivan. Compare thst to The Bolshevics. (Bad spelling and grammar).

I liked how Ivan & Nikita put on accents, but Big Barry Darsaw doesn't make any effort as Krushev

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Weezenal said:

What's the point of three announcers? 

IT was good when there was colour commentary, play by play and somebody like Tenay with little tidbits of history and filling in backstory on the match, but when it's just play by play, somebody cheering for the heels and somebody cheering for the faces it feels a bit redundant.