Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

If anything I'd have thought they'd gone for an 8 women tag with Charrlotte, Becky, Bayley & Sasha Vs. Rousey and her lot (I can't remember all their names). I originally thought that would happen after the Mae Young Classic at Survivor Series, which they did seem to hint at, but obviously they've decided against it for now

• Paid Members

I'm not sure how worthwhile that would be; I know they have Shayna under contract, and looks like they have Rousey locked in for Wrestlemania, but that means taking Shayna Baszler from NXT to a Wrestlemania main event (even if it doesn't close the show, a Ronda Rousey match will be one of the most heavily promoted matches on the card), and would involve them having to bring in two other women with even less in-ring experience and give them a Wrestlemania main event, with none of the non-Rousey participants making the slightest dent in the buyrate.

Rousey's the draw, and they'll want to focus the attention on that - maybe we'll get the others at ringside, or at most a tag match to protect Rousey, but there's no way she's going to be one of eight women in a match.

• Paid Members

I'm with Pat on this, presumably it will be easier to have one inexperienced person led by a single, experienced hand (so Rousey with Charlotte) than having multiple variables to worry about. I could see it being similar to LT vs Bigelow at WM 11, you have the wrestler vs the non wrestler with people on either side from their respective professions on the outside. Still don't think it main events, but who knows.    

1 hour ago, BigJag said:

Is there a particular Halloween Havoc that warrants watching?

Outside of the opener, Halloween Havoc 1993 has strong matches up and down the card. The downside to the evening is that six of the eight matches have screwjob finishes and the only two people who scored clean wins just happen to be related to Dusty Rhodes, who was booking.

11 hours ago, BigJag said:

Is there a particular Halloween Havoc that warrants watching?

Halloween Havoc 95 - the monster truck battle between Giant and Hogan where Giant goes off over the side of the building only to appear 20 minutes later without so much as a scratch on him, and that's before you even get to THE YETAYYY! 

Much like King of the Ring 95, it's like a badge of honour to say you've watched it 

The thing about the 4 horsewomen v 4 horse women match is Marina Shafir. She is a)1-2 pro mma career b)just had a baby and hasn't been in a mma ring for bout 2 years now and c) completely no charisma what so ever.

I'm calling it now-If the match happens it's going to be 4 horse women of wwe v Ronda, Shayna, Duke and Natalya. And Ronda is getting the hot tag.