Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Picked up the Daniel Bryan DVD this morning from the Cash Converters near me (the YES YES YES 3 disc one), spotted it out the corner of my eye at the end of a shelf with a few other WWE discs that were marked at £1, there was no price on the outside slip cover so was expecting it to be in the £5-10 range, imagine my shock and delight then to see that it too was marked at £1. Took it over to the till along with another DVD (Blazin Saddles) thinking its probably a mistake, especially when the cashier goes and looks it up on Amazon after scanning it, but no it really was £1 which said cashier was non too pleased about judging by the snotty look he gave me as he bagged it up, the cunt

Picked up the Daniel Bryan DVD this morning from the Cash Converters near me (the YES YES YES 3 disc one), spotted it out the corner of my eye at the end of a shelf with a few other WWE discs that were marked at £1, there was no price on the outside slip cover so was expecting it to be in the £5-10 range, imagine my shock and delight then to see that it too was marked at £1. Took it over to the till along with another DVD (Blazin Saddles) thinking its probably a mistake, especially when the cashier goes and looks it up on Amazon after scanning it, but no it really was £1 which said cashier was non too pleased about judging by the snotty look he gave me as he bagged it up, the cunt

Should have flipped him off, kick 'im in the darby & stunnered his ass for the disrespect.

• Paid Members

Should have flipped him off, kick 'im in the darby & stunnered his ass for the disrespect.

I am not sure how well you know retail transactions, but I would advise against that

I am not sure how well you know retail transactions, but I would advise against that

Stunners are legal tender . . . a bus driver would have to accept that as currency. 

Edited by Wrasslin

• Paid Members

Would a running knee to the face followed by a diving headbutt from the top of the cupboard with all the musical instruments in them not have been more appropriate for the purchase of a Daniel Bryan DVD set?

There used to be a flower stall called Maddison's in my local shopping centre. It was square in shape, and of course full of (cut) flowers, so I took nerdy delight in referring to it as Maddison's square garden.