Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I've seen the name mentioned on here a lot, but I watch so little modern day WWE these days that I had no idea how Braun Strowman even looks like until watching the Rumble last night.

But he seems to be booked as a big man along the lines of the Big Show, Mark Henry etc, but doesn't look the part at all. Anyone else feel the same?

Isn't Dave Meltzer an insufferable cunt? Honestly, the pious shite he spills on Twitter is too fucking much. I can't begin to imagine what he's like on his shows or pods or whatever.

"Oh, I know the Mania card...and you don't" fuck off you weirdo

Read the latest issue to find out my response to this post.

• Paid Members

I imagine there's only so much he can give away without losing his sources. I generally find Dave pretty entertaining on Twitter, he's a lot more self-aware than he used to be.

And trying to get people to pay for something instead of giving it to them for free is just smart business, really. He writes about 20,000 words a week for the Observer, it's not like he's telling them to go and read something he could have just written in a tweet.

I have no problem with him shilling the Observer, prompting it or whatever, obviously as you point out, he's running a business. I wouldn't put that much work into something for nothing either.

It's his high and mighty attitude that I can't stand. He thinks his opinion is more important and worthy than anyone else's.

• Paid Members

I've just checked his feed and I can only assume you're referring to his reply to @WWEBTG who said that he usually disagreed with Dave, particularly on New Japan being better than WWE. Dave's reply read more like him saying "you can't simplify it to x is better than y, go read a full article".

Dave can be absolutely gold on Twitter though. Sometimes he'll go on a Q&A spree and be absolutely hilarious. 

I can't be arsed to go through his entire feed, it's just an opinion I've had based on the last couple of months of seeing him/his opinion/thoughts or whatever. I think he comes across as arrogant, defensive and shits on other people's opinion as they don't know as much as him.

It's not based on one tweet or conversation, it's just a random thought...hence why...

I can't be arsed to go through his entire feed, it's just an opinion I've had based on the last couple of months of seeing him/his opinion/thoughts or whatever. I think he comes across as arrogant, defensive and shits on other people's opinion as they don't know as much as him.

It's not based on one tweet or conversation, it's just a random thought...hence why...

He puts morons in their place and often comically so, he gets so much ill-thought bullshit thrown at him on Twitter that he's probably fed up of policing his tone and I don't blame him.