Random Thoughts III.

PowerButchi

Months ago apparently I left some random YouTube comment disagreeing with someone who said Miz sucks (must have been a busy day) and just received a notification about this reply:

"you got to be joking right mate the miz is shit cant win without help doesn't wont to get hit in the face. he is going down the toilet just saying the last time he was on talking smack he flipped his lid because his wife got fined $5000 he did cross a line hes just butt hurt that dean has his the tittle now"

It's still real to him dammit. I couldn't bring myself to spoil the magic. Let him believe.

The Miz is the fucking best, isn't he?

Sounds like you've actually been arguing with an eleven-year-old. Probably is best you walk away.

its a different guy to who I originally replied to! The first guy would've been at least 15

Had a few people round tonight they've all gone finishing my last can watching royal rumble 2001 on the network and test is the only one so far I can think of that's dead. That and big shows music hitting and channel 4 going straight to a commercial break are my main memories of this rumble.

Crash has come out now was thinking it'd be a one and done on the death toll for a moment.

Edited by scotty_1120

• Paid Members

It's still real to him dammit. I couldn't bring myself to spoil the magic. Let him believe.

I spoke to a boy work with about the Rumble the other day knowing he was a bit of a fan. He answered from the point of view of someone who fully buys into what he sees on TV. He doesn't know/care for the behind the scenes stuff he just enjoys it from a TV show perspective, it was kind of weird but refreshing at the same time.

Big Show & Kane in the 2015 Rumble are up there in GTFO Rumble appearances. They just totally gave up on making it interesting for some reason as guys like Bray Wyatt get KO Punched left and right. Fuck that shit

• Paid Members

Bo and Baron could be a Fifth Element themed team called Corbin Dallas. Eva Marie could dress in a Leloo style costume and manage them?

• Paid Members

Bo and Baron could be a Fifth Element themed team called Corbin Dallas. Eva Marie could dress in a Leloo style costume and manage them?

problem is that The Fifth Element came out 20 years ago

of course, that means it's now probably in Vince's knowledge as his pop culture is around that far behind.