Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Mad to think from the early days of NXT that we'd be at a point where Bayley and Sasha will be the ones carrying Paige, but there you go. Agreed though, I still think there's an awful lot of in-ring mileage out of matches between Paige and the Four Horsewomen, and I'd like to see her have a proper programme with heel Emma when she's fit too. They had great chemistry.

There's still plenty of time for Paige to get in amongst it when she's back, and I get the impression the company will give her lots of chances to succeed. She strikes me as the type to have an extremely dedicated fanbase.

I still hope ADR gets sacked yesterday, though.

Some people in this thread are acting like it's the end of her career.. a really established and over performer getting popped for a first time wellness offense is nothing; we've seen it plenty of times before. She'll be back like nothing happened when her suspension is over.

She's been a non-entity for months on TV anyway. The suspension might actually work out well for her as it gives her a return moment, rather than just wrestling on Superstars or Main Event etc.

Ricky, are you able to shed any light on what happened, at all? Is this something performance related, for example?

I think, and I know she owes nobody any explanation besides perhaps yourself and family, most of the comments and such are off the back of the silence.

It was also reported that she tested positive for a different substance to ADR.Is that true? No details needed.

Lastly, is this something she's likely to come back from, or has she ballsed it all up?

At least offer him money. 

In all seriousness, I was just wondering. I figured that the answers would have no real substance, but it's a just series of yes or no questions. Paige is a popular wrestler on global television, it's hardly awful to ask questions. What some people have been saying is awful. 

I hope Paige gets it all sorted out, and it's less serious than people think it could be. She has a bright future, and it shouldn't be ruined over something like this. That's why I asked about performance enhancing drugs and whether or not it's likely to be over for her.