Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I agree the snides who send pics/video on twitter, to her family on twitter are really fucking weird.

Why would you do that? Just creepy and makes you look like a real prick.

The mad thing is it's not new or only on the net, which just makes it easier. I'm sure Courtney Simpson had a load of graphic images posted to her parents house by nutters and fuckwits.

Now Simpson made a knowing choice for her line of work, and knew that those pics were in the public domain unlike Paige, so it's obviously not comparable in that sense, but still someone thought posting 8x10's to her mom was a good idea.

Edited by Tommy!

The leaks from Paige are years old, before it was common for celebrities to have their iCloud accounts hacked. This stuff had probably been forgotten about. With how common it is now I imagine people are a lot more careful with what they do with their phones, however when Paige did this it probably wasn't even a thought that crossed their minds. It would have all been trust between the two parties.

There has to be a few computer geeks out there making money from securing celebrities phones against hackers considering the amount this has happened in the last year

• Paid Members

I'd have the New Day in every segment tonight. Burn it all out so even the most moronic wrestling fan would be embarrassed to refer to it in a few weeks at Mania. If they hide, its just going to get worse. You could kick the show off with a shot of a supportive Paige sign too, that would calm everyone down and get a cheer. They'll probably just ignore it though, barrel through and it'll get real bad.

Paige will probably be okay if she returns in 3-6 months with a half decent storyline, she's really popular with the average fan. They'll just be happy to see her back. In the meantime her and all her family need to bin their social media. Get a friend to look at it first.

edit - Raw had started before i even typed this, that's how out of it i am. Time for sleep.

Edited by Rob Lowe

• Paid Members

Apparently the Holly Willoughby one is fake.

Rumour has it whoever dropped the Paige/Summer Rae/Kaitlyn stuff also has Bayley pics, Alexa Bliss lesbian videos and Steph pictures ready to drop during Raw, I also heard some crazy rumour that there's a video of Nattie & Titus O'Neil ready to be unleashed as well. What Tyson Kidd would make of that I don't know.

• Paid Members

Bayley could seriously be done if its anything like the Paige stuff. I dont think her gimmick could withstand it. It would take much more of a battering than most people. Her gimmick is all sweet and lovely and hugs for the kids and shit.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Wasn't it literally this week someone got sent to prison for the original celeb leaks? This new shithead is fucking crazy, you will be in prison eventually.

Edit - Down for nine months apparently. Another article mentioned he used phishing emails over a two year period to collect everything. Two years! absolute nutter

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/hacker-celebrity-nude-pictures-videos-jennifer-lawrence-kate-upton-kirsten-dunst-edward-majerczyk-a7544626.html

Edited by Rob Lowe

• Paid Members

Word on the street is there's been a big bust-up backstage at Raw as Vince wants to Fire Paige right now over this, while Steph would rather she sit out her contract then get the old Phil Brooks/AJ Lee "swept under the rug" treatment so the Knight family don't try to cash-in on her current position in the spotlight with a big money booking somewhere, Tripper is apparently keeping the peace.

I can't imagine they'd want her gone if that movie is in the works, though.

• Paid Members

Rumour has it whoever dropped the Paige/Summer Rae/Kaitlyn stuff also has Bayley pics, Alexa Bliss lesbian videos and Steph pictures ready to drop during Raw, I also heard some crazy rumour that there's a video of Nattie & Titus O'Neil ready to be unleashed as well. What Tyson Kidd would make of that I don't know.

Fucking Hell, this could finish Vince off.

Fucking Hell, this could finish Vince off.
Surely Vince isn't that perverted? Edited by drkopen

• Paid Members

Word on the street is there's been a big bust-up backstage at Raw as Vince wants to Fire Paige right now over this, while Steph would rather she sit out her contract then get the old Phil Brooks/AJ Lee "swept under the rug" treatment so the Knight family don't try to cash-in on her current position in the spotlight with a big money booking somewhere, Tripper is apparently keeping the peace.

I can't imagine they'd want her gone if that movie is in the works, though.

"Word on the street". Where? Who reported this?