Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All i wanted to see was the belt shot that youve all already seen and have been discussing for x amount of pages. So yeah, go fuck yourselves you hypocrites

Already got that one saved mate.
I've not seen it, I don't look at people's leaked nudes just like I don't go rifling through people's underwear or otherwise horribly invade people's privacy

You can discuss the situation and even have a bit of a laugh about it without seeing them

Ricky reads this place sometimes so even for this place it'd be a bit fucking out of order to be sharing these on the sly

If you're that desperate to see Paige in the nude against her will it can't be difficult to google

I was actually referring to fucking off as i barely post anyway.

Look, i found some of it i just wanted to see the one that caused the uproar. You know, the one everyones talking about!

PMing me the link is no worse than some of the victim blaming cunts in this very thread. Im assuming ricky is her dad, fair enough but some of the comments here arent exactly respectful. Im not as clued up on the scene and havent even once watched her wrestle, im just curious like almost everyone else. Sorry.

• Paid Members

I was actually referring to fucking off as i barely post anyway.

Look, i found some of it i just wanted to see the one that caused the uproar. You know, the one everyones talking about!

PMing me the link is no worse than some of the victim blaming cunts in this very thread. Im assuming ricky is her dad, fair enough but some of the comments here arent exactly respectful. Im not as clued up on the scene and havent even once watched her wrestle, im just curious like almost everyone else. Sorry.

You're not allowed to take the moral high ground of calling people 'victim blaming cunts' when you are actively searching for the pictures that this victim is being blamed for. YOU ARE JUST AS BAD.

Im not blaming her, i just want to see whats out there. I guess that means im as bad as those who blame every other celebrity for getting there photos leaked as well? Its World of difference so calm the fuck down. Im sorry if i caused offence, ill fuck off now and leave you guys to actively,continuously discuss it.

Edited by HeavyT

• Paid Members

Im not blaming her, i just want to see whats out there. I guess that means im as bad as those who blame every other celebrity for getting there photos leaked as well? Its World of difference so calm the fuck down.

You are actively participating in the further humiliation and invasion of privacy being inflicted on a young woman. I'm not saying you're victim blaming. I'm saying you are just as culpable and you are.