Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I understand the implications and results of said leakage but if you think most of the people here discussing it havent seen it then you are wrong. If people hadnt been discussing it, outraged or not id have never clicked on this thread and wouldnt have even known these photos existed. Thats what i was getting at.

But yeah it must be terrible for the girl but it must be terrible for every other celeb its happened to as well and i dont really give a shit but dont try to say im some sort of victim blamer for wanting to glance at one of the photos to satisfy my own curiosity.

Im not blaming her, i just want to see whats out there. I guess that means im as bad as those who blame every other celebrity for getting there photos leaked as well? Its World of difference so calm the fuck down.

You are actively participating in the further humiliation and invasion of privacy being inflicted on a young woman. I'm not saying you're victim blaming. I'm saying you are just as culpable and you are.
Im sure me looking at the photo that is seemingly "easy to google" is really just piling on to that humiliation shes suffering. But yeah, as you were boys Edited by HeavyT

• Paid Members

I understand the implications and results of said leakage but if you think most of the people here discussing it havent seen it then you are wrong. If people hadnt been discussing it, outraged or not id have never clicked on this thread and wouldnt have even known these photos existed. Thats what i was getting at.

But yeah it must be terrible for the girl but it must be terrible for every other celeb its happened to as well and i dont really give a shit but dont try to say im some sort of victim blamer for wanting to glance at one of the photos to satisfy my own curiosity.

I literally said in my last post you weren't a victim blamer. I AM SAYING YOU ARE JUST AS BAD. Why can't you understand this point?

Also, I never at any point said that others haven't seen the photos. Are you reading anything anyone's saying here?

As was mentioned. You're not blaming her, but you're adding to the misery by viewing them. I suppose the argument could be made that by discussing it we are shining the spotlight on it but most of the comments thankfully are ones of support for someone who has had the privacy invaded in the most humiliating way.

These pics weren't meant for public viewing, they weren't for my eyes, so that's why I'm not viewing them. In my opinion, one you don't share, anyone who actively searches for things that aren't meant to be for public viewing are adding to the problem.

As was mentioned. You're not blaming her, but you're adding to the misery by viewing them. I suppose the argument could be made that by discussing it we are shining the spotlight on it but most of the comments thankfully are ones of support for someone who has had the privacy invaded in the most humiliating way.

These pics weren't meant for public viewing, they weren't for my eyes, so that's why I'm not viewing them. In my opinion, one you don't share, anyone who actively searches for things that aren't meant to be for public viewing are adding to the problem.

If I had properly read the thread and knew her dad read here I wouldnt have asked, but its not quite on the level of people saying "she should have known better/never done it in the first place/etc." and I got offended being compared to them.

Words of support are good but getting outraged about it whilst disussing it every day since it happened isn't exactly helping. I really am sorry I asked though and i'll leave it at that.

Edited by HeavyT

• Paid Members

"I'm only looking because I'm curious, not because I feel I'm entitled to see what she doesn't want me to unlike the others that are humiliating her".

"Other people did the damage already, so it won't matter if I have a peek".

"I'm only looking because I'm curious, not because I feel I'm entitled to see what she doesn't want me to unlike the others that are humiliating her".

"Other people did the damage already, so it won't matter if I have a peek".

I get it, I may not have been planning to troll her personally but I'm part of the problem. I just dont really care that much about people that I dont know and will never have any interaction with, let alone celebrities who probably live pretty amazing lifestyles. I guess it's part of that culture that wants to kick people when they are down and Im a bit of a dick but I apologised and wont be losing any sleep over it.

• Paid Members

That wasn't aimed solely at you, but at least you get the point. There's loads out there with these attitudes from this and the first fappening, completely in denial that they're part of the problem.

Some nob posted on Ricky's FB earlier that he didn't see what the fuss was as "everyone's seen tits, ass and pussy before" and how he couldn't see the difference between this and Torrie Wilson posing for Playboy.

Was that meant as some kind of support as well? Fucking hell. At least there's no way Ricky is reading this shit fest anyway. He's either on a kill spree or is jamming sharp objects in to his eyes repeatedly just in case one of those weirdos slips an image in front of him.

• Paid Members

That wasn't aimed solely at you, but at least you get the point. There's loads out there with these attitudes from this and the first fappening, completely in denial that they're part of the problem.

Some nob posted on Ricky's FB earlier that he didn't see what the fuss was as "everyone's seen tits, ass and pussy before" and how he couldn't see the difference between this and Torrie Wilson posing for Playboy.

Some of the misguided attempts at support on Ricky's FB are so cringeworthy. 

I can't lie though - the below was posted on his most recent status and had me in fits of laughter

Hi, Ricky. WWE personnel are horrible towards their employees. They pressure wrestlers to get back into the ring amid horrific injuries that could kill them. So I cannot say I blame CM Punk for leaving. All Vince cares about is making money.