Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Alberto has just posted on Instagram saying they are getting married on Wednesday, complete with a rant about people harassing them and trying to keep them apart etc.

Ending it with "go f... yourself hatters" (sic)

• Paid Members

I just wish she'd go home for a few months, spend some time with her family and get her head together. There is something so fundamentally creepy about that bloke, worries me.

Alberto has just posted on Instagram saying they are getting married on Wednesday, complete with a rant about people harassing them and trying to keep them apart etc.

Ending it with "go f... yourself hatters" (sic)

What is his beef with Luton Town fans?

Oh you dick I was 2 minutes late to the party and missed the chance to make that joke

• 4 weeks later...

We get it Bertie. You're back to not liking WWE anymore. In all seriousness, what happened exactly? Guy had a decent run the first time. Became the only man to win the Royal Rumble (not to mention the only 40 man one) and Money In The Bank in the same year. 2 WWE and 2 WHC titles. Released after the incident backstage and you know WWE's pissed when they don't add "We wish >Insert Wrestler(s) Here< the best in his/her/their Future Endevours" in the press release. He had a red hot run on the indies after he left. Was really one of the most sought after guys at one point. Then he went back on his word trashing them, presumably for the right money or because the guy who made the comment that provoked the altercation (claiming clearing his plate was his job) had since been shown the door. Won the US Title on his first night back with a short lived partnership with Zeb Colter. Then things went downhill and he was in the League Of Nations. And I guess the novelty wore off. Soon enough, he got Wellnessed (what was it he failed on?) and left before it was over. Now he's back on the indies.