Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I put my oldest email address in (1995 represent) that I never log into and found it was part of a MySpace and tumblr breach as well as a breach involving something called River City Media, which included my name and address!

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

So if your email address has been 'pwned', what can you do about it?

Not a lot. It just looks through “leaks” to see if your email address was in one or more. If it has—and like many people you use the same password on different sites—then update those passwords as soon as possible, as people can try the email/password combination leaked by one service on another, i.e. your PayPal account or Facebook account, and cause all sorts of untold trouble.

I couldn't log in to my Instagram today as someone from Chile had tried accessing it.  Unless you like amateur vegan cooking and selfies of a middle aged man who really should know better, you aren't missing out.